“Always a great pizza”
Review of Some Oaks Bistro

Some Oaks Bistro
Ranked #401 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Never been disappointed with the meals from Some Oaks. We usually get take-always as we live down the road. Pizza's can't be faulted!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I go back to this lovely cozy eatery near to Rondebosch Boys High School always a hit with me friendly staff safe parking fresh produce and good value for money what I like most is that if you put in your request they can make the pasta al dente like in Italy I always start with the Italian salad go for the large and then a small portion of pasta or a kiddies lasagna either vegg or with meat.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent pizza and pasta if it is a humble and somewhat funky atmosphere that you are after. Nevertheless recommended

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I had never heard of this place and I like to think I know quite a few places. I think it is one of those paces that is hyper local. From outside it looks a little run-of-the-mill pizza joint. Inside is not much different but...

The pizza's are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Thin delicate crusts with the most tasty ingredients on top. Some in our party had pasta and loved it and even the burger got great reviews. The service could not have been better. We had about 10 adults and 3 kids below about 6 and the staff handled the entire evening with absolute aplomb

Did I mention a good selection of craft beers? - I just did

Prices are quite reasonable although not cheap.

This place, although a little out of my way, has rocketed onto my list of places to go

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Some Oaks Bistro makes the best seafood pizza ever. Excellent hot or cold, service was good, atmosphere comfortable - definitely recommended