Open today: 06:00 - 18:00
Paragliding in Cape Town (Icarus)

Book in advance
from
R 1 487,18
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Icarus Tandem Paragliding Cape Town
from R 1 487,18
More Info
from R 1 600,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday was the 2nd time that I’ve flown with Jacques, and I LOVED it! I require a bit more assistance than usual and Jacques and his team made sure I felt safe and more importantly had fun! Flying with Icarus is an awesome experience and one I’ll definitely repeat!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

As a birthday gift, my wife decided that it would be a great idea to throw me off a mountain! She was not wrong. Fortunately i was in the capable hands of my pilot Tom, and after a few instructions we were airborne. This has to be the most exhilarating adventure that i have experienced to date.
A big shout-out to all at Icarus for making this a very memorable occasion.
Phil

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank _gaylebailey9
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I booked this as a present for my husband’s birthday and he absolutely loved it! Such a buzz!

The booking process seems a bit casual - I couldn’t use the online booking for some reason so was doing it over email, and then only got an official confirmation of the booking by WhatsApp a couple of days before. But, actually, it’s all pretty slick after that point. Everyone seems really professional and you think it would be nerve wracking but actually they make everyone feel at ease. And take off is only a few steps... Once landed, they transport you back up to the take off site so all in all it’s an easy and awesome experience.

Highly recommend it as a unique way to see Cape Town.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best experiences of my life. John was warm , kind and friendly. Very professional and he immediately put me at ease and made this a wonderful experience. As a 67 year old novice my expectations we’re exceeded

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Boland106
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt a must-do when visiting Cape Town! Jacques and Carlos are two amazing, trustworthy, superfriendly guys for who flying is still (after so many flights) their number one passion. They also arranged some dolphins jumping up from the sea while flying, those guys can do anything ;-). Unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: January 2018