“Best pizza in Cape Town!!”

La Frasca Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #149 of 1 257 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is the second time I've been to La Frasca whilst visiting Cape Town and both times have been amazing. The customer service is great, the pizza is awesome and the atmosphere is really lovely. I would really recommend going here, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

If you want to eat italian pizza go to la frasca. For me it is the best pizza in south africa so far. I can also recomend the tiramisu!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We popped in for an early dinner and were greeted warmly by the staff, even though we were very early! And that's my first point - lovely, friendly staff who were on the ball and accommodating (we had no booking but, despite their being booked, they made a plan as we were in and out before 'rush hour'.)

I love restaurants with blackboard menus they reassure me that seasonal fare is used. We shared the regional soup of the evening - pork, sauerkraut and beans - very tasty, with an interesting curried flavour from the sauerkraut.

We then shared a pizza - fresh musgrooms and smoked ham - perfect base, plenty of tomato and crisp edges ... yum.

We'll be back.

One suggestion, though lose the 'lift music' jazz soundtrack as it makes what is a very beautiful space feel like ... well ... a lift.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We went with our children to get some pizzas. We were not disappointed. The restaurant had a cozy atmosphere and the food is delicious. My wife and I ordered a bottle of wine of which we took the rest home.
I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I went there with friends recently. Apart from for their pizza dishes, there are no menus on the tables. For their other offerings one has to consult a menu on the wall. Since there is very little space between the tables, doing this is not all that easy. This menu is extremely limited. I ended up having to choose a dish from this menu that I least objected to. This was some lamb sauce with gnocchi. It was totally overpriced.

Their price for corkage is R60; the most I've ever had to pay.

The service was passable.

I shall not go there again.