“Delicious food, cozy, unpretentious setting....”

La Frasca Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #176 of 1 206 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We live around the corner from La Frasca and every time we've eaten here the food has been hearty, tasty Italian food - made with fresh ingredients and care. The home cured ham and pork belly pizza and the Pappardelle Brassato where delicious. Tiramisu also an absolute win!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Had a great evening with friends. Food and atmosphere just wonderful. Service outstanding - no surprise they are full every night. We highly recommend this piece of authentic Italy.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit here. Cosy little place, with good atmosphere, friendly service and really good food.

I had a pizza which was up there with my favourites. They have a nice thin crispy base which is how I like my pizza.

My friends had pasta and it was also really good.

Recommended will be back

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We keep going back here, because it is just the best pasta and pizza in town. Erica and team also have service down to a T. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

My son and daughter in law were down from Dubai for the Two Oceans. It was a cold, windy night and with a 22 month old we were looking for somewhere to eat close to where we were staying in Oranjezicht. We had a perfect dinner, they kindly prepared a plain pasta and cheese dish for the little one, two of the party had pizza and three pasta. The servings were generous and delicious. The wine list is adequate, albeit a little expensive. Definitely recommend this restaurant., the service was efficient and friendly. A wonderful evening.