Lezard Bleu
  • Restaurant
US$265
US$216
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$133
Hilton
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$790
US$748
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$148
US$64
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
All reviewsguest housetable mountainwonderful guesthousegreat hostslarge poolclose to the city centerseven nightsnice roomwarm hospitalitygreat poolsuperb breakfastspent nightsa lovely stayfresh fruitminute drivewestern cape
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The owner and staff were so accommodating. We spent 2 nights in a terrace room and 2 nights in the tree house. Each had stunning views. The location of this guest house was convenient to Table Mountain and downtown. The owner was on site and welcomed us with a delightful bottle of wine. After we relaxed on the terrace we were welcomed by the two family dogs. The landscaping, gardens and pool were all beautiful and added to the relaxed environment. Lots of choices for breakfast including custom cooked eggs. Would stay here again if I ever travel to Cape Town again.

Room Tip: Terrace rooms shared Terrace area with amazing views of Table Mountain. Tree House is very private with a sunrise view over Cape Town.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Herbergsvater, Owner at Lezard Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

We wish you would travel to Cape Town again, dear Carol, because then we could surprise you with another bottle of a rare find and newly renovated bathrooms with much needed fresh shower cubicle in both rooms you stayed in. And we could introduce our third dog Zaza. She's a marvel. However, we shall see what time will bring and in the meantime we wish you and Michael just the best.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

This wonderful guesthouse is a very special place with a most perfectly balanced ambiance between totally professional and majorly chilled. It is so well located in one of the trendiest parts of Cape Town, a bit like the Chelsea of London. The owner Chris is a natural host. He and his staff provide the most spectacular breakfast I have ever seen in my life. Chris is good humoured, generous with his time, relaxed, gracious and very hands-on. We stayed in a number of luxurious guesthouses during our time on the garden route and my husband, myself and two children aged 19 and 21 voted this as our favourite. Thank you to Chris and his fabulous team for such a lovely stay. We hope to return one day.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing and look out at the pool. There is a stunning honeymoon treehouse room also.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Herbergsvater, Owner at Lezard Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Rosie, you marvel, your promise fulfilled, your words like a medal and I'm so proud and grateful of your opinion and evaluation. Pity you could not meet Niki, pity Rob was not at his best.
I enjoyed very much having you around and hope of your return one day. All the best and greetings to the family !

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly owner & staff, great location, close to table mountain & city center, great breakfast - one the best ever, a paradies for kids, nice pool area, newspaper in the morning, only an investment in the rooms (esp. bathroom) would be needed.
But all in all: great stay in Capetown.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Herbergsvater, Owner at Lezard Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

glad you enjoyed your time, we enjoyed having you as guests in the house.

And you are totally right, the Jungle Room and its bathroom need an urgent upliftment and this will be done this year, promised, already discussed with builder.
New tiles in bathroom, new shower, new mirror, new illuminance and the carpet in the room room you stayed in will also go. Hope to having you back one day for inspection of this ! May you stay all well and happy

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We had spent seven 7 nights in this lovely, well located guest house in Cape Town. The friendly and helping owners as well as the tidiness, the large pool and the superb breakfast made this place very special for us. We also enjoyed the open atmosphere of the place which allows having the sun-downer after the exhaustive trips through town either at the pool, on the common terrace or privately.

Last but not least, many thanks also to the Lizzi and the others of the friendly and caring staff, which makes us hope that we find time to come again, soon.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Herbergsvater, Owner at Lezard Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thanks a lot for your kind words and appreciation of what we have to offer, now we too really hope, that you will find time very soon, to come and visit us again ! In the meantime the very best for you. Looking forward to welcome you here again.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This house will always have a special place in my heart from now on.
It is all Nikki's and Chris fault! :-) they are both such warm, lovely, caring, funny, helpful...etc...people!
I liked them immediately when I entered their lovely, cozy home. I believe it's the people who make ( or break) a place and in their case, you cannot not appreciate their deep humanity and sincerity. I even cried when we had to leave them after 6 days;It was like leaving dear friends you have known for many years...
I wish we could have stayed more and I really can't wait to be back there!
I enjoyed a lot our conversations with Chris around a glass of wine. I loved the lovely decor of the house, it feels very cosy.I loved the adorable dogs and the cat. The garden is gorgeous and so is the pool area...the view on Table Mountain is amazing.
The best were the breakfasts.I read that it is considered the best guesthouse breakfasts in Cape town and I am not surprised.Everything is freshly made with very good products and you have a huge selection of everything: cheeses, breads, delicatessen, fruits, etc etc...
I wish I won the lottery and I would go back there tomorrow! One can dream!
More seriously, we plan on going back in a year or two and we will stay there for sure.
I miss these people and this place!
PS: the rest of the staff is also really lovely and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Herbergsvater, Owner at Lezard Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Oh DJ Bambi ! This was probably the sweetest text placed here ever. Thank you so very much - I wish you would have won the lottery already, the would make things easier but now we have to wait a bit until your return one day and then we shall really work on something which enables you stay longer in town ! In the meantime our sincerest wishes
for your well being and teaching and planning important moves... go well, we shall keep you and Sebastian in our hearts too