“Don't know about laundry, dim sum great”
Review of I love my laundry

I love my laundry
Ranked #616 of 1 223 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

At the Buitenkant branch, but stopped in for dim sum. Really really good dimsum, no regrets stopping here. Range of vegetarian and meat options, 8 per serving, at about R45. To me that's good value!

Attentive staff, great environment.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Dumplings are nice, but are underfilled. Still it's a pretty sweet place to stop off for a quick bite if you're feeling peckish.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Dropped in one morning to see how much it would cost to wash our big bag of laundry. Staff were happy to help and we were back at our hotel getting our dirty items to take straight to I love my laundry. Very cheap to wash our clothes and was offered free delivery to our hotel which was super kind and convenient for us! The only laundry service to us in Cale Town! Just wished I had time to grab a coffee while I was in there.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I've been a customer for over two years, but recently new owners took over and service levels have gone down the tubes. I took some laundry in to the Buitengracht branch. It came back three days late, smelling musty and damp, and I had had several items (including a really expensive sweatshirt) lost or stolen! Trying to get the staff to do anything to help me recover my lost/stolen items has been a nightmare. My advice: avoid them at all costs!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We dropped laundry off and had to pick it up 24 hours later and get a refund as they had failed to do it.