“Best chai latte ”

Motherland Coffee Company
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Motherland Coffee Company believes in African coffee. Coffee began in Africa, and Africa is the future. We serve a variety of coffee drinks as well as light meals, but we're not just another cuppa, we’re an uplifting bubble in your day. Whether you're grabbing something to go, or you've come to spend some time in our relaxed environment, we want to add an inspirational coffee moment to your day.
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing chai latte. My friends enjoyed their coffee too! The brownies looked a bit deformed so I changed my mind about having one, but the service was friendly.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Went here several times during my stay. the coffee was trong and cheap. the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

At least every morning in Cape Town I went and got a vanilla late and cappuccino muffin. Has to be the best coffee I have ever had - still dream about it a month after leaving.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Stopped here for a coffee on my last morning in Cape Town. The coffee is very good, and the blueberry muffin is amazing! One of the best (if not THE best) I have ever eaten.
The café has a lovely, calm atmosphere and was perfect for sitting and reading my book for a little while.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I popped in to Motherland for some breakfast. The service was very friendly, professional and prompt.
The food and drink were reasonably priced and served in a timely fashion.
The cafe has a great location, has free wifi and is a great spot to sit and relax.