“Good location, good food”
Review of Rockpool

Rockpool
Ranked #142 of 1 244 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Sushi, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Rockpool boasts one of the best views of any restaurant in Cape Town and is situated mere meters from the Atlantic Ocean. The reasonably priced cocktails and great food makes Rockpool a favourite amongst locals.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We had dinner in winter so we didn't sit outside, but I can imagine it is lovely during the day as the view is great from the terrace.
Friendly service, not intrusive, and good filling food.
I had chicken and salad and my husband had a huge burger which he said was excellent.
We were staying in Sea Point so we could walk to the restaurant, which was also nice.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great little cafe/bar for some food or drinks after the beach or for the evening. Very lively place, with music and great atmosphere.

1  Thank MiguelLuisFerreira
Reviewed 21 April 2018

My family stopped coming to this location under the previous management, I won't list all of the reasons we did! But we gave it one more go because of it's perfect location, and I am so glad that we did. Everything is top class! Friendly staff, nice food, limited menu but not a rip off. We had a really great time. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

A good place for casual dining at reasonable prices, service was excellent as was the food, staff nice and friendly and happy to chat, would recommend a visit

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing friendly staff, great pizza and the best milkshake (I’ve tried the berry’s one and ended up having two cause I loved it!).