“Excellent pizza”

Nom Nom
Ranked #604 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Ordered a meat pizza, saw another diner with an avocado pizza and felt like I wanted it too. All the pizzas look great and mine was excellent only sorry I couldn't manage a 2nd one!

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Enjoyed our pizzas made in their wood burning oven. A locals place with friendly atmosphere. Service was good, as was the price. Basic furnishings. The music gets a bit loud later in the evening.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Grab and affordable pizza with friends before hitting the club or after... because they are open till early morning...

Reviewed 23 February 2015

My family and I went here while we were in town for a wedding. We were staying in town, and enjoyed this restaurant, specifically the rib special 2 years ago. I returned during my current trip, and enjoyed the same wonderful experience. Every time we are in Cape Town, we stop into the Clay Oven at least once for some a wonderful meal. The location is great if you can get a seat outside on a night that isn't too windy.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

they make some nice pizzas in that clay oven. was my first time eating pizza with avocado on it, wasn't so sure about it before i tried it the first time but now i really like it. it gets really busy because all the long street party crowd goes there to eat but it's still fun and the drinks are not bad either.