“Great spot for brunch”
Review of Red Sofa Cafe

Red Sofa Cafe
Ranked #317 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I am currently visiting Cape Town from the UK and red sofa cafe is a 2 minute walk from my friends apartment so she recommended that I try it out. I was not disappointed! The chicken wrap I had was delicious as was the chocolate brownie that followed! Service was super friendly which is always nice when dining alone and there is wifi available too. Highly recommend if you are in the area. I will be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

No words... but there's this brownie... with cream... my son doesn't stop talking about it and he is a strangely discerning kid... HE DOESN't like ice creaming or or cake... His favorite thing is ice tea...but he love's the brownie.... and so do I...

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a local cafe in vredehoek, we go here almost on a weekly basis for weekend breakfasts. Amazing coffee, great food, chilled staff, with a view of Table mountain if you are sitting in the smoking section outside. Can get very busy on the weekend as it is very popular with locals. We enjoy the chilled vibe, simple but tasty food, and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed all day and read and relaxed and enjoyed some delicious food. The chocolate chip muffins and the spicy chicken wrap were amazing. Fun indoor and outdoor seating in a cute quiet neighborhood.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Comfortable non cluttered warm ambience. Simple but good quality food. Nice view of Table mountain.Comfortable non cluttered warm ambience. Simple but good quality food.