“Sublime Chai Latte's and Hot Chocolates”
Review of Vida e Caffe

Vida e Caffe
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I have a Vida e Caffe near to where I work, so it is my coffee shop of choice for business meetings as well as the odd social catch up. I love their cupaccinos and especially their Lattes. Their muffins and pastries are also great.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Best way to start every single day. John from Sea Point is the reason I smile and love waking up to the perfect cuppa my little addiction.. Sometimes I think I work in order to afford coffee ☕ definitely worth it!!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Stick to local roasts. Vida e is weak in taste, burnt on the noise, and although their franchise staff give great service and are incredibly entheusiastic, their coffee is bland. It's the local version of Starbucks.

Whether you're in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban, put some effort into getting to know your local roasters, and the amazing varieties on strength, texture and taste that they offer.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Nice in everything
Good locations
Stuff members
And clean
Coffee was delicious and differences between it and other places is obvious
Thanks for everyone's effort to make it different for me
I love everything there

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Vida never fails to amaze me with their consistently upbeat baristas who can make magic of any cup of coffee. I have to check myself or I will end going to Vida every day. Coffee drinking and entertainment in one :)