“Best Pizza in Cape Town”
Review of Big Route

Big Route
Ranked #115 of 1 206 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great gourmet Pizza, craft beer, local wine. Big Route Pizzeria offers a unique experience for families and friends! Also for a quite business lunch! A great experience for easy dining and socializing with people from all around the world. Big Route has become in a very short time one of the most popular spots for all Italians to have their favourite thin base light pizza with true Italian ingredients. Free Wi-Fi all day! Free parking! Lounge area available for birthdays and all functions.
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Service and Atmosphere certainly amongst the best for an Italian Restaurant.
The Wood fired Pizza's have had to be the best I have had in a long time. The small is almost the size of a large and the large is enormous, you need to be hungry to order a large.
Plenty parking across the road.

1  Thank clarkebn

Reviewed 10 September 2015

My son and I shared a pizza and the pork belly special. Both dishes were so good and, in a strange way, complemented each other.
A tasty, in fact delicious meal, much enjoyed. Two glasses each of the house red and a bottle of chilled sparkling water, and we walked out of this busy restaurant fully satisfied, planning a return in the short term.

1  Thank idmw
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I've been living in Cape Town for 7 years and I can honestly say this place has the best pizza ever! Ingredients are fresh, gourmet, the bases are thin. I like coming here with groups of friends. Ceiling is high so it can be a bit loud and service but the greatest but the pizza makes up for it!

1  Thank JadeAdami
Reviewed 22 August 2015

I need to eat some italian meal every week but when I travel it's no easy to find a good italian restaurant. I was surprised for Big Easy, overall for the seafood pasta, it was incredible. The pizza also was nice and the south African wine is acknowledged for its quality/price ratio. So my dinner in Big Route is a fine souvenir more of my South Africa journey

2  Thank Cokeino
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Thanks Big Route for the AMAZING dinner that my friends and me have had.
I liked a lot the services and the ambient that Big Route has.

2  Thank LAUCOLO