“Yummy sushi”

Empire Asian Restaurant
Ranked #564 of 1 228 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Some really great sushi, and the rest of their menu is quite extensive for those who dont like sushi. They have a decent wine list as well which was a nice surprise.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The best chinese food I have ever eaten. Both times I ate at Empire Asian it was filled with chinese people from China.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife wanted sushi, I wanted something else.
We found Empire Asian on Main Road Sea Point on a cold evening.
We were warmly welcomed and were found a seat near one of their heaters which made my wife very happy. There was a great selection in Sushi, she found what she was looking for and I had a great Sweet & Sour Pork with noodles. Their food was reasonably priced and they had a good selection of wine which their mark up on it was very reasonable.
We had a great even and next time in Sea Point we will visit them.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We had dinner at Empire Asian in sea point and we both enjoyed the food. Our waiter was very friendly and we had good service. We ordered sushi and springrolls for a starter and crispy duck and Thai curry for the main dish. All our food was excellent. The restuarant was packed and the atmosphere was as good as you can get in a Asian eatery. We will go back.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

was looking for a Chinese resturaunt to take the family and drove past empire Asia. It looked busy so we decided to try it. The seating and resturaunt decor is average to poor. The food was good but service poor.i always find it frustrating when our meal is served in pieces. My son was starving and his food came last . overall average experience