“Quite OK”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2016

It is a Greek food restaurant, as the name suggests. We had booked a table for dinner, this went without a hitch, service was nice and fast. Food was also OK. Chicken saganaki was excellent, fish was great, too, but what baffled me – it was served without a trace of any vegetable. It is common that you choose between potatoes and rice for a side dish, but I was not even asked whether I would like salad or any vegetables with my fish.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Whilst my favourite holiday spot is Skiathos, Mykonos Tavern provides a gentle reminder of holidays gone by. If you like Greek food and the style of eating you won't get much better in Cape Town.
We eat here often and are never disappointed. If you eat greek you know what to order if not ask the waiting staff they will recommend and guide you.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Really good food always.
Unfortunately the Moussaka is never good and no matter how many times my friends and I order it, it always tastes like cat food.
Everything else however is great.
Tasty good value for money.
The Sunday buffet excellent value for money when it's on.

1  Thank mindasyougo
Reviewed 30 January 2016

This is one of our regular easy dinner restaurants. It is family owned and very family friendly. It is always very busy, so you better book.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here with friends. The orzo dish with lamb was exquisite. Great service as expected from Cape Town restaurants.