“Best Sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We were stuck in traffic and decided to find the nearest sushi place. What a great experience. Friendly staff and helpful staff. A place with a nice and comfortable atmosphere. The sushi is fresh and tasteful.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Living close by, I quite often phone in my takeaway order for Sushi to collect and take home.
The sushi has never disappointed, always fresh and tasty.

If looking for a takeaway, the sushi as a take away is recommended.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I visit the establishment regularly and have never been disappointed. Eunice is my preferred waitress as she always knows exactly what I'd like and can recommend the best accompaniments to my selected dish. I think that by now I have had everything on the menu. Choosing a favourite is just not possible. The sushi is of a very high quality too.Desserts are limited for choice , but good none the less. Food and drinks are all reasonably priced even with the recent price increase. I'd highly recommend this restaurant if you want good value for money without frills.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Tinashe the server was a little more animated on this visit. We once again ordered the Tempun Yaki steak and Prawn Tempura. The food IS consistently good and is probably the only reason why I keep coming back. The rest room left a little to be desired and while it was fairly clean although the door into the restroom could do with a serious wipe, there was no soap, no towels and the air blower did not work at all. Once again their house red was not available but they did offer a very palatable alternative at the same price. I will keep trying to give them another chance.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Just around the corner from home and eating here at least one a month, I have found the takeaways also very good.

My favourites include the Love boat consisting of Prawn, Beef, Chicken, Duck and Vegetables served in a birds nest with BBQ brown sauce and a good hint of Chilli.

The Singapore Noodles for under R60 consisting of Chinese Rice Noodles mixed with Prawn and Chicken in a Curry Paste sauce topped with Sesame seed, ideal for a midweek takeaway if getting home late from work.

Prices very affordable, portions large and the takeaways are the same quality meals you get inside.
Sushi also good.