With an unexpected trip to Cape Town we were so lucky to pick this hotel to stay at. We were looked after over and beyond our highest expectations. The staff were incredibly friendly and happy to help us at all times. We arrived with no idea of things to do and were given tips and suggestions all of which were wonderful. The hotel has a classic charm to it with a beautiful open courtyard where we had a great Sunday jazz brunch. Harvey's bar was a welcome end of day light dinner alternative with well deserved cocktails. The ample outdoor pool was perfect to help us cope with an afternoon relaxing before the shuttle service back to the airport. We would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winchester Mansions is an iconic building on the seafront in Cape Town within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Airport. Free shuttle service to the Waterfront, free wifi internet access in public areas are standard. This landmark hotel offers classic elegant rooms, many boasting stunning sea views. Facilities include a heated pool, relaxing treatments in the Ginkgo Spa, signature dishes from award winning Harveys Restaurant & Bar as well as full service conferencing. Cape Town's most famous and longest running Jazz brunch is hosted at Winchester Mansions every Sunday of the year. The monthly Grapes, Gourmet and Gallery evenings draw large numbers of food & wine lovers and art aficionados. Winchester Mansions - Part of the Journey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Winchester Mansions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winchester Mansions Hotel Cape Town Central
- Winchester Mansions Cape Town