All reviews room was large long street walking distance hotel experience front desk staff laundry service hotel room water front cticc conference waterfront
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is well located a short walk away from both the trendy waterfront district and the historic district.
Our room was in the annexe, large and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast offered a lot of choice and the quality was good.
Our only slight disappointment was the poor reception for the wifi in the annexe room.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We were a group of six. I had guests from Germany from my main supplier and I was embarrassed by the pathetic WiFi system the hotel uses. In retrospect, I read a lot of complaints about the WiFi which I am sorry I did not pick up about before the time as I would have certainly made another plan.

My guests were running around every day for new codes. The reception staff were eventually resorting to instructing them to switch off their Bluetooth and Data to make it work (which of course doesn’t help by the way). What a load of horse-crock!

I suggest management gets the entire WiFi setup replaced with something that actually works.

Rooms are refurbished, modern and stylish. Breakfasts were typical average business hotel buffet and served the purpose.

Staff are friendly, but I pity them having to deal with complaints about the bad equipment.

Try the get a room on the top two floors. It can be rather noisy outside at night.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Good value for money hotel and perfect walking distance from both waterfront and central cape town area. Rooms clean and very big, the room was almost the size of a suite. Jamiel and all the staff very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel in cape town, perhaps give this one a miss. You can see that they are trying to upgrade but they dont tell you that there is seriously noisy construction work going on every day, the whole day.

The one side of the hotel opens onto an outdoor public walkway which adds to the noise and the other side opens onto the worlds smallest carpark. This carpark is shared by the other neighbouring 3 or 4 hotels. The hotel is allocated on 6 parking bays so good luck with that.

The only positives are that the rooms are large and the staff are very friendly

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stayed in this hotel last November just got around to writing the review, when we check in we were told/advised not to go out for late at night but then the room they put us in was not part of the main hotel it was in an annex that you had to go outside around the main hotel then into a card controlled sliding door, at night there was no security in the annex so you felt less than safe.
The breakfast in the morning was on a par with school food, and the staff did not smile or speak so not a good start to the day.
The last strew is when l went to make a coffee in the room and there were noodles in the kettle gone mouldy some one had cooked them in there and house keeping did not bother to look or clean.
The free parking outside the hotel was taken up by other people including staff so our hire car just had to be abandoned blocking some one in, so yes it has parking but do not expect to be able to use it.
We were booked in for 3 days but after 1 nights stay we checked out, the staff on reception where OK but you got the impression they thought working there was a game rather than a job.

Date of stay: November 2016