All reviews long street green market buffet breakfast other hotels walking distance stayed for nights hop
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Went the extra mile anytime I asked for sm assistance. From a phone charger that was learnt to me by the reception to the chef that assisted me to at the pharmacy when I was sick. I felt in the midst of friends whom truly cared

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I stayed 2 nights in the Tudor Hotel and everything was very clean and quiet and very welcoming. Breakfast was nice and I was serviced very fast. Perfect for a business stay.I arrived late (2:00 am) and yet someone was there signing me in, and this was very much appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Everything was great except poor WIFI connection .no hot water in the first day . Breakfast was excellent location was excellent .rooms need more attention. Cape Town public transport excellent with MYCITI

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Do not be misled by the photos online. The charm ends there. This hotel is in the worst neighbourhood & is completely overpriced.
I did not sleep a wink with the security guards outside that yell & whistle while watching soccer in the street, prostitutes that scream at every passer by & cars driving past with thumping music. It is the noisiest street in the city. I didn’t know it was possible for people to yell so much, screech, shriek and truly carry on like that all night.
Staff are sweet but powerless to help.
Clearly the person that gave it 3 stars never slept there because sleep is impossible, truly impossible!
I can not believe what I paid for the worst night ever & will be demanding a refund. The price is complete robbery.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018

very good and clean easy to access friendly staff.im very happy with the service and with the food we got,big up to the cheff and to the cleaners,they did very nice job.i just can't wait to come back again next year.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends