Stayed at the commadore for 4 nights as our first stop of our honeymoon.. excellent hotel, excellent location and excellent staff.
Check in prompt and friendly.
Rooms spotless... replenishing of water and towels as well as service excellent.
If you dont want to be woken or disturbed then put the sign on the door.
No noise issues and I'm a light sleeper.
Feeling unwell on my second day not hotel related... called reception to enquire about a doctor they had one phone me and come to hotel room. Excellent service.
On site guest relations made it easy for us to book what we needed to see and in doing this helped make us free up time to relax at the pool.
Pool spotless and quiet ... excellent gym facilities.
Excellent breakfast and lunch! Oh and cocktails :)
Well done all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town