We had a lovely stay in this hotel. We had an executive room with a small balcony on the fifth floor with a wonderful view over Table Mountain. The room was always kept clean and there is a tuck down service with their own branded chocolates.
The concierge and reception staff were always very pleasant and helpful throughout our stay.
The free parking in our package included valet service which was useful for us as we had a mobility scooter. The staff always helped us to take the scooter in and out of the car.
The breakfast was excellent with a very large choice. We also had a few evening meals which were also very good and reasonably priced. The restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful.
We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town