Reviews (1 999)
1 999 results
1 123
1 123
All reviews a business class room sea facing room infinity pool hourly shuttle table mountain football stadium standard room robben island business trip concierge desk shuttle service breakfast buffet mini bar our honeymoon water front the hotel offers south africa
168 - 173 of 1 999 reviews
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I was a guest at the Radisson Blu and I have to say that working internationally myself i am wholly impressed with the ambience, menu, service and staff. The bar staff and restaurant staff were attentive even though i was by myself enjoying the sunset. The manager, Jason checked on me from time to time. i am impressed an looking forward to my sent visit,

Myrtle

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Myrtle
I will be sure to share your wonderful compliments with the rest of the team and delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.
On behalf of myself and the team at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront we look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to Cape Town, South Africa.
Wishing you all the very best.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here 3 times in the last 6 months, it's a good base for a business trip with a convenient shuttle to the waterfront. Rooms are roomy and if you get a sea view or even a balcony the setting is perfect. Service on the terrace can be slow but the staff do remember you and it's always nice to take a seat and find your favourite wine being delivered without having to ask.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jojom999,
I am delighted to hear that you have had memorable stays with us.
Thank you for raising these points to our attention, I will be sure to take it up with the management team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront when you are next in Cape Town.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The Radisson Blu was a good pick. It was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly.

Turndown service was a nice touch and the complimentary breakfast each morning was great. It was also nice to be able to sit outside by the water each morning during breakfast. Room service however was a poor decision and barely edible.

Location seemed good, but to be honest we Uber-ed everywhere, so difficult to say if you'd prefer walking if it's the best location.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tracy,
I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and enjoyed your vacation in Cape Town.
Thank you for raising the room service issue to our attention, I will be sure to take it up with the management team.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

This has to be the worst managed Radisson Blu we have been to.

There appears to be no Managers visible and all the F&B staff need training. Bar staff keep change without it being offered. Having waited 20 mins to be served a drink and then it staining my trousers, I was less than amused. We also had lunch on the terrace, the service again was extremely poor, slow and the food was average.

The Spa was nice. I enjoyed my pedicure, however, my sister's facial was average. The pool relaxation area was very nice, however, I was stunned to witness on two occasions the towels being used again for new guests when guests left their loungers.

Such a pity as location is superb, although it's not safe to swim in the sea due to the algae and the pool is very small for such a large hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sonia.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review posted, regarding your recent stay with us. Please let me start by apologising for the inconvenience that you experienced during your recent stay with us. This is by no means a reflection of the high standard of quality and service that the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront is usually proud to offer.

Any comments we receive from our guests are invaluable to us, letting us know where we are getting our service and product right and in some cases, where we need to improve. Please be assured that I shall personally investigate these matters and shall address the shortfalls with our management team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel as I would like to handle your query offline in order to assist you further.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront when you are next in Cape Town and we will ensure that your next stay with us will be a memorable one.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Right from the moment I was greeted by Trevor (from about 18 months since my last visit) and Nicol the Guest Services manager this was a lovely 'part two' to our honeymoon.

Service is great, location is great, its relaxed charming and sincere. I loved it more when I wasnt there for work!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Steveojones,
Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for selecting us for your honeymoon. I would also like to Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback and submitting a review. I will be sure to share your wonderful compliments with Nicole and her team.
On behalf of myself and the team at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront we look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to Cape Town.
Wishing you all the very best.

Kind regards