Riviera Suites
  • Restaurant
US$235
US$209
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$227
US$206
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$787
US$747
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsself cateringsea pointbeach roadsea viewwonderful promenadered sightseeing busearly hours of the morningexcellent locationenjoyable stayswimming poolone bedroom apartmentnespresso machinewe loved our stayper dayfree wificamps baywithin walking distance
Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel and staff were on point and friendly. i would highly recommend Riviera Suites to my friends and family. Loved the view of the ocean from my room and not forgetting my free wifi. hahahahaaa

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
charlottet178, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest

We are delighted to receive your commendations about the impressive service offered. Please be assured that I will congratulate our Team for doing a great job!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a week in a 1 bedroomed unit. The staff are extremely friendly and the unit clean. In the middle of the week our hot water broke and there was a leak in the bathroom wall, we were moved into another unit (also 1 bedroom but much smaller! There was hardly space in the bedroom to open the cupboard doors!)
The position of the Riveira is good. In the centre of Sea Point and on the Beach Front.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

I am delighted to hear that the staff were extremely friendly and the unit Clean. I sincerely apology for the inconvenienced caused regarding the water leak from the geyser. Thank you for choosing Riviera Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Good stay, hostes behind the desk (bongi in particular) very helpfull and Nice!!
The rooms clean and everything was in it, for a good stay! Every day the room was cleaned and we get New clean towels.
Near the beach but we didn't swim.
Everything was located near by.. Restaurants, supermarket, busstops across the street, next to it.
the hotel in a quiet location, but also lively.
If you want to party this is not the place to stay, you must stay in the centre of capetown.
For us it was very Nice. When we wanted to go to the centre the hotel staff arranged a Cab for us! It was a 15 min drive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest

I am delighted to receive you comments regarding the excellent service. Your commendations of Bongi in particular are highly valued and I wish to assure you that I have congratulated her for doing such an outstanding job! Thank you for choosing Riviera Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I was booked in a one bedroom apartment for a week. The apartment met and exceeded my expectations. It was very clean, modern and the staff know how to treat their visitors with a smile. Never judge a book by its cover.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

I am extremely happy to know that our service delivery met and exceeded your expectations. I will congratulate my staff on a job well done! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have booked the hotel for my holiday but I have to canceled the vacation due to work , I booked on free cancellation and no deposit fee. But the hotel charge me deposit right away , I have written to booking.com CRM and the hotel to ask for the refund , but none of them have replied me yet !!!! How could this be happens ?!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenienced caused regarding the refund of your deposit. In order for the booking agent to resolve this matter, please could you email me the reservation confirmation number to rivierasuites@firstresorts.co.za