Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$125
  • Pool
Sugar Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$95
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$79
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
  • Bar/Lounge
Protea Hotel Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Restaurant
Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Free Internet
All reviewssea pointsea viewwonderful promenadered sightseeing busbeach roadexcellent locationearly hours of the morningcity sightseeingexceptional staffenjoyable stayfood marketswimming poolmyciti busone bedroom apartmentnespresso machinerestaurants and shopswe loved our stay
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a week in a 1 bedroomed unit. The staff are extremely friendly and the unit clean. In the middle of the week our hot water broke and there was a leak in the bathroom wall, we were moved into another unit (also 1 bedroom but much smaller! There was hardly space in the bedroom to open the cupboard doors!)
The position of the Riveira is good. In the centre of Sea Point and on the Beach Front.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

I am delighted to hear that the staff were extremely friendly and the unit Clean. I sincerely apology for the inconvenienced caused regarding the water leak from the geyser. Thank you for choosing Riviera Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Good stay, hostes behind the desk (bongi in particular) very helpfull and Nice!!
The rooms clean and everything was in it, for a good stay! Every day the room was cleaned and we get New clean towels.
Near the beach but we didn't swim.
Everything was located near by.. Restaurants, supermarket, busstops across the street, next to it.
the hotel in a quiet location, but also lively.
If you want to party this is not the place to stay, you must stay in the centre of capetown.
For us it was very Nice. When we wanted to go to the centre the hotel staff arranged a Cab for us! It was a 15 min drive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest

I am delighted to receive you comments regarding the excellent service. Your commendations of Bongi in particular are highly valued and I wish to assure you that I have congratulated her for doing such an outstanding job! Thank you for choosing Riviera Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I was booked in a one bedroom apartment for a week. The apartment met and exceeded my expectations. It was very clean, modern and the staff know how to treat their visitors with a smile. Never judge a book by its cover.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

I am extremely happy to know that our service delivery met and exceeded your expectations. I will congratulate my staff on a job well done! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have booked the hotel for my holiday but I have to canceled the vacation due to work , I booked on free cancellation and no deposit fee. But the hotel charge me deposit right away , I have written to booking.com CRM and the hotel to ask for the refund , but none of them have replied me yet !!!! How could this be happens ?!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenienced caused regarding the refund of your deposit. In order for the booking agent to resolve this matter, please could you email me the reservation confirmation number to rivierasuites@firstresorts.co.za

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Outstanding management and staff, superb location, spotless units, local and City Sightseeing bus stops by the front entrance, close to restaurants, supermarkets, shops, beaches and the Victoria and Alfred Wavefront .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charlotte T, General Manager at Riviera Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest

I am delighted to receive your commendations about the outstanding service management & staff offered and that you find the location superb. Thank you for choosing to stay at Riviera Suites and we look forward to welcome you back soon