Parliament Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$218
US$211
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$146
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$144
US$63
  • Restaurant
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$276
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$754
  • Breakfast included
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$66
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsitalian restaurant next doorlong streetdistrict museumbasic hotelcentrally located hotelwill stay there againcomfortable roomhop on hop off bus stopstar serviceenjoyed my staythe hotel staffhome away from homeyogurtbreakfast was includednice breakfastlocation was perfectpleasant stay
Reviewed 23 December 2017

What I love about Parliament is first, second and third, is the staff. Everyone is genuinely pleased to see me and are quick to come to my aid - anticipating my needs before I even think about them. My room is always cleaned well, with all the necessaries in place so that I feel I'm on holiday in my own home. They are very informative and can guide me in where to go and when and seem to have a very good relationship with transport companies so I don't need to fret. Thankyou to all those good people.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank vepower99
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Although Parliament Hotel is not in the nicer neighborhood of Cape Town it is well situated as a base to visit. The v7A is a short and cheap taxi ride away. The bathrooms are a bit old style but very clean and the rooms have been fully renovated, large and bright. Above all, the staff is very friendly and helpful. They will help you with taxis, tours and restaurants. This is the big plus of this hotel! The breakfast is also very good and the italian trattoria next door, "The Cousins", is excellent. Very good italian food, as in Bologna! Make sure you reserve.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmarmen
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Freda, Brian, Harvey at the front desk my stay comfortable and very pleasant. Their verbal directions were so detailed and they were such a wealth of information I did not need a map to get around.
Room: VERY SPACIOUS could easily sleep 6, clean and bed very comfortable. If I had one suggestion, update the curtains. But otherwise I was not there to remain in my room. Kudo's to the inclusive breakfast--the hot food was cooked to order. Attached to The Cousins Restaurant--not part of the hotel but they do offer room service to the guest and it was delicious after a long day of walking, sight seeing and tours,.
Less than a 6min walk was the District Six Museum and at it's doorstep was a bus stop for the Hop On/Hop Off bus. Lots of quaint shops in the area. Very busy during the day but quiet at night.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. I plan to stay again next May when I return with family members

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Wilmalinga
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We were extremely happy with our choice of this hotel. From the moment we arrived the service was at a 6 star level. The staff were always smiling and wanting to help in any way. The location was a little out of the centre, but within 10 minutes walk we were on Long Street. Breakfast was more than adequate, with a generous cold buffet, toast, juices, coffee, yoghurt, cereal, cheeses and meat - as well as the ability to order eggs, bacon and sausage. The room was very spacious (we booked an Executive Double) with a fridge and large King bed. It is a 3 star hotel, but the service here is at a much higher level. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. The Italian restaurant "The Cousins" was an added bonus - always busy with the locals eating there each night. We were lucky enough to eat there twice!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jen C
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in October. The Parliament Hotel is simple but very comfortable. Our room was recently renovated, clean and quiet. The hotel is within a few minutes walking distance to Long Street and many of Cape Town's sights. Wifi was good and the breakfasts were excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple