All reviews italian restaurant next door long street district six museum basic hotel nice stay enjoyed my stay comfortable room star service the hotel staff home away from home yogurt central location nice breakfast breakfast was included hop on hop off bus felt very safe waterfront
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Good location, staff could not do enough for you, so helpful , would recommend, and use again, good full breakfast, Italian restaurant was enjoyable, Long St is only 10 minute walk away, value for money

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

For the money I thought this was an excellent hotel. It's in a fairly safe and interesting part of town and the Italian restaurant was very good. The breakfast is included and was good. They'll do omelettes, etc for you and have juice, cheese, toast, etc. Service was fantastic at the hotel and restaurant. PRO TIP: take an uber everywhere. Don't rent a car unless you have to go long distances, and don't bother with taxis. They're expensive!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I had a very disrespectful receptionist who was it willing to help me. very bad encounter! I informed him that my a/c and internet was not working and he came stood at the door told me it was working and walked away. Called him back and he was so rude to me, I informed him I was going to let the manager know in the morning and r said I should go ahead and do so.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
phcapetown, Manager at Parliament Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Faithful O,
thank you for taking the time to to write the review and for highlighting the situations you have encountered. I was concerned to learn about the the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate you taking the time to let us know both at the Hotel when you were staying and via this survey. Please rest assured that your concerns were addressed, however i would like to reassure you that no disrespect was intended and the situation was a pure misunderstanding related to the solutions that were available at that late time of the night.
Thanking you once again for your comments,
Kind Regards,
Antonio Carpanese
Management Team

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Very comfortable, clean and spacious room. The staff were willing to go that extra mile to make our stay enjoyable. We found them warm and extremely helpful. Breakfast was good.
Location was central for us and made it easy to access town centre.
I'd recommend it for those who want comfort and are not able to afford top of the range. You get you money's worth.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2016

We would definitely stay at the parliament again! Every staff member at reception was exceptionally helpful and kind! There was wifi in the rooms, it is close to hop on hop off bus stop, a transfer to the airport (the driver was so great) and the included breakfast was absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple