The Westin Cape Town
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$127
  • Restaurant
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$242
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$96
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$23
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$950
Reviews (2 409)
2 409 results
1 363
1 363
All reviewsexecutive clubfree shuttleconvention centerexecutive floortop floorheavenly bedtable mountainjuice barindoor poolevery half hourheated floorsattending a conferenceguest servicestravel deskbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelshuttle service
65 - 70 of 2 409 reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed Cape town - Hotel only fair - Rooms fine large and well equipped but be careful of room position - lower floors have poor view but higher floors have fabulous views. Breakfast fair for a buffett but service poor ask a member of staff for something she then goes off and forgets and have to ask and ask again.

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor and overlooked conference centre roof but understand from others higher floors have great views
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
The_Westin_Cape_Town, General Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Bob889,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experiences during your stay with us.

We try our best to offer the best service for our guest and for this reason rest ensured that all your feedback has been communicated to the concerned departments.

It is feedback from our valued guests that enables us to improve our service and facilities, we truly appreciate your comments and for bringing your experiences to our attention as we can use this to evaluate and rectify where we’ve gone wrong.

We sincerely hope that you would consider staying with us again in future to showcase our commitment to continuous improvement of our customer service.

Be Well, Be Westin,

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Just checked out after severe gastro for 3 days. Informed manager that sickness was caused by Buffett breakfast as I didn’t eat outside hotel within 24hrs. He disagreed with me but would look at some sort of compensation. On checking out I met with the food and beverage manager. I told him how serious gastro is and how many deaths have occurred in Capetown. He didn’t even apologise and offered zero compo when his manager previously offered it.... staff generally are rude, unhelpful and I got the feeling everything was just too hard.
The Westin has such a powerful brand globally and this is by far the worst 5 star hotel I have stayed in. Avoid at all cost.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Luke K

Dear Luke K,

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience.

Together with my Food & Beverage Team I can assure you we take matters such as this very seriously and as a result have followed through with all precautionary measures in order to ensure our food safety and hygiene standards remain as high as possible.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Requested a table for two to have coffee with a colleague during Indaba conference. When I received the bill, I noticed that in addition to the coffee they charged me ZAR100 for renting the table for an hour. They had not informed me of this charge prior to me requesting the table.
When I spoke to the manager he advised me that they have signs and also that they placed a small slip on the table so I should have known. I felt completely ripped off and cheated.
The manager then proceeded to lecture me on how some people occupy tables for the whole day and that's why they charge (I was there for an hour).
The way they treated me and the fact that they argued with me shows they have utter disdain for their customers. Avoid.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Marty1510
The_Westin_Cape_Town, General Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Marty1510,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent visit. I understand that your time with us was not all you hoped it would be.

Please send me an email at Leon.Meyer@westin.com so I can respond directly to you after I have had the opportunity to further investigate your concerns. Thank you again for sharing your comments. We are committed to providing exceptional guest experiences.

Be Well Be Westin,

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Large, modern rooms, with cozy beds and modern baths. Helpful, pleasant staff. The hotel provided a complementary shuttle to the V&A waterfront area. Great stay at a reasonable price. There is a stunning restaurant on the 19 th floor .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
The_Westin_Cape_Town, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Danymed,

Thank you for the amazing review of The Westin Cape Town. Our innovative programmes and instinctive service transform every aspect of your stay into a revitalizing experience and we are dedicated to provide an experience that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived. We value your feedback about our ON19 restaurant and our Heavenly beds.
Your positive comments inspire us to create an even better experience for our guests, as each of our signature offerings has been designed with a better you in mind. We hope to welcome you back to our wonderful city soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 amazing nights. The rooms are spacious and clean. Modern decor and great amenities. The restaurant at the 19th floor offers great views of table mountain and the food was incredible. There is a shuttle to the V&A from the hotel and the Red Bus stop is literally around the corner. The staff was friendly and professional.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Carlos L,

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay at The Westin Cape Town. It is always a special and inspired moment to learn that our guests enjoyed our facilities. Providing our guests with excellent service and creating a positive experience that won’t be forgotten is what we constantly strive towards.
We appreciate your comments regarding our décor and amenities as well as our amazing views. It’s great to know that you enjoyed it. We are especially pleased to read your special comments about our staff.

Feedback from our guests allow us to continually improve services offered and is noted. We hope that you will return soon to let us showcase our high standards of service once again!

Warm regards,