The Westin Cape Town
US$134
US$114
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
Hilton
US$269
US$211
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$144
US$63
  • Restaurant
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$276
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$107
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$754
  • Breakfast included
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (2 393)
2 393 results
1 351
1 351
All reviewsexecutive clubconvention centerexecutive floortop floorfree shuttleheavenly bedtable mountainjuice barindoor poolevery half hourheated floorsattending a conferenceguest servicestravel deskbreakfast buffetexcellent hotelshuttle service
424 - 429 of 2 393 reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Stayed here for business. Excellent breakfast spread, great front desk (twice they went above and beyond to makeup for my incompetence), and HEATED TILE FLOORS in the bathrooms!! Typical weather was rainy and cold, the tile floors were very welcome to quickly warm up.
Rooms and bathrooms were very spacious and clean. While its definitely a more corporate/businessy hotel, I would definitely stay here while on vacation. Close to lots of things and an Uber is usually right around the corner.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
The_Westin_Cape_Town, Manager at The Westin Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear ASerda

Thank you for the amazing review of The Westin Cape Town. Our innovative programmes and instinctive service transform every aspect of your stay into a revitalizing experience and we are dedicated to provide an experience that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived.

Your positive comments inspire us to create an even better experience for our guests, as each of our signature offerings has been designed with a better you in mind. We hope to welcome you back to our wonderful city soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I stayed here on business for 2 weeks in August and had an excellent experience. The staff are very attentive and always ready to help with whatever you need. As I stayed over he weekend I used the leisure facilities including the pool and again these were excellent. The only (minor) criticism I had was that the restaurant menu could have been a little more extensive as after several days of working late it was a bit repetitive. Overall a good hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Miopyk

We appreciate your comments regarding recent stay and the restaurant menu. It’s great to know that you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I spent one night, and then again the following weekend another night. After my first night and I had travelled, I realised that I had left my fairly expensive running shoes and an iPhone charger in my room. I called them the same morning as I checked out and told them. As I would be back the following weekend, I told them to keep it and I will collect it then.

To my surprise, I was told the following weekend at check in, after enquiring about my items, that nothing had been given to lost and found

It amazes me in this day and age of CCTV monitored hallways, and room access cards that are surely logged, and persons assigned to cleaned a floor, that these items just vanished, and never made it to lost and found

They had my room number, they can see who entered and left the room, they must have known who cleaned the room, how is it these items were never handed in

Defies belief how at a hotel of the stature of the Westin, this this can happen

Dear eddieca

We appreciate your comments regarding our lost and found.

Please accept our sincere apologies if it didn’t live up to your expectations. Feedback from our guests allow us to continually improve services offered and is noted. We hope that you will return soon to let us showcase our high standards of service once again!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The hotel is centrally located on Long Street and 5 minutes from the V&A Waterfront. We stayed for 3 nights. Food was excellent and the service was good. Rooms are spacious and bathroom was nice. Shuttle to V&A Waterfront is convenient.

Dear SureshKoo

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The Westin is located at the convention Centre which is convenient if you are going to a conference there but otherwise it's location is not great. The standard of the rooms is good but the service leaves much to be desired. I stayed there for a conference and hosted a dinner in the evening. Of the 30 name tags printed, they were only printed one side and not two as requested and four had incorrect spelling. It was a lack of attention to detail and poor work ethic which I would not have expected at this hotel. My room service also was sent without water as requested and my TV had a message on it which took ages to be removed by the staff despite repeated requests. I don't think that this is the set of standard of service I would expect at a hotel of this caliber. I wouldn't stay here again unless I had to attend a conference and I would not hot a dinner or lunch at this place.

1  Thank Harties55