Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Henk
Leiden, The Netherlands

CEO Nabila Cassim and her PA Noni will make sure your trip to this hotel will be unforgettable. What a great staff!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Nov 2023
We had 10 terrific days in Cape Town and stayed in the marvelous Garden Court hotel. This hotel exceeds all our expectations and was located perfectly between the Waterfront and the city centre. The hotel is modern and equipped to the highest standards. The rooms have airco, and international adapter, desk, really good king size bed, coffee and tea facilities, nice shower. The breakfast is perfect with great coffees, omelettes, fried eggs, or just mention it and the cook will make it to your request.

The hotel is located only 10 minutes walking from the Waterfront or the city centre.

Unfortunately our suitcase didn't arrive with the flight, but when we met the very friendly CEO Nabila Cassim who was cleaning our breakfast table and brought us in contact with her terrific assistant Noni, we eventually got it after all the support they gave us calling Air France in South Africa. We are so grateful as our holiday finally could start after that.

Next time we are in Cape Town we definitely will stay in hotel Garden Court Victoria Junction again to make sure our expectations will be exceeded once more. Thank you so much!
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: The hotel is centrally located between the Waterfront and City Centre which is great to visit all...
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 01 Dec 2023
Good Morning!

Greetings from a Hot & Sunny Greenpoint! I trust you are both well.

Thank you for choosing the Garden Court Victoria Junction as your destination of choice and for your detailed feedback. It was indeed a pleasure to host you.

Noni and I are very happy that we could assist you - We know what it feels like to not get your luggage when you arrive at your destination and therefore we did whatever we could to assist.

I wish you well over the Festive Season and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

(P.S Please know that I am not the CEO of the hotel - I am the General Manager at The Garden Court Victoria Junction).

R 3 240
    R 7 449
1.6 km from Garden Court Victoria Junction
Pool
View more hotels in Cape Town Central
All reviews loft room protea hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet water front the hotel is clean business trip easy access comfortable rooms waterfront desk spar stadium uber sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2023

First the location is perfect!!!
The staff, Jade, Ashley, Veronica, Jayde and Gabriella are all fantastic. They are attentive to detail, reliable and friendly. The facility is very clean and secure. I must mention the General Manager, Mrs. Cassim she was very instrumental with one of my travel hiccups. I would definitely recommend this place.

Room tip: Ask questions, listen to what the hotel staff recommends.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Nabila Cassim, General Manager at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2023

Dear Leslie,

Greetings and I trust you are well.

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and for recognizing my Team.
They truly add value and I am grateful to have them as my Front Line Support Staff!

Furthermore, thank you for all your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2023 via mobile

The hotel is situated approx 20 min drive from the airport . It is ideally located approx 10 minute walk to the V& A waterfront . The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay . The room was spacious and the bed/pillows were very comfortable. The room was overlooking the busy road , but we only experienced very minimum noise . We had a nice breakfast , which had ample choice of hot and cold food , pastries cereal etc , buffet style - omelettes/eggs cooked to order by the friendly cooks. We had dinner in the hotel which did not disappoint and was reasonably price . The restaurant staff were very efficient, friendly and helpful . All in all a great , good value for money hotel , which I would thoroughly recommend .

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nabila Cassim, General Manager at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2023

Good Day,

Greetings and I trust you are well.

Thank you for your detailed feedback pertaining to our hotel.

I am most pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

I wish you an enjoyable and safe Festive Season.

Reviewed 23 October 2023 via mobile

Robert and the staff go out of their way to make you stay welcoming and provided loads of local advise for us. We split our stay between room and lofts, with the lofts providing loads of space. The location was perfect for us and we would recommended this hotel for travellers, great location to explore Cape Town and the surrounds. Breakfast hit the spot also.
Thanks again Terry and Derek

Date of stay: October 2023
1  Thank terryrice71
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2023

Dear Terryrice71

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted that you had a great stay with us. I am really happy to hear that our loft provided you with ample space during the stay. The location is ideal for activities and attractions bringing you in the heart of Cape Town.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Robert Pringle
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2023

My son and I had a wonderful stay at this very well positioned hotel. The staff were amazing from checkin all the way through to house keeping. Rooms are incredibly spacious, generous and spotlessly clean. I know where to come for my next visit to Cape Town. Thank you Garden Court Junction!

Room tip: This hotel has everything you need and the warm friendly staff and atmosphere is charming!
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nabila Cassim, General Manager at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2023

Dear Gavin,

Thank you for your custom and for your feedback.

I am most pleased to know that you and Brogan had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

In addition to the above, I wish Brogan well on his journey - May he reach all his goals and desires!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Garden Court Victoria Junction.

GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed 8 September 2023

I’m an international flight crew member and stay in many hotels around the world. I’ve stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past year The garden court is a nice hotel and good location. What makes it stand out is the staff! From the front desk to security to the bar and resteraunt …every one is friendly and helpful. A special note about Belinda K. In the bar and resteraunt. She’s always a delight, goes out of her way to accommodate you and always with a smile!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2023

Dear Timy966

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted that our hotel stands out from the rest. Thank you for motioning that our staff make the difference from the Front Desk to Security to the Bar and Restaurant that we are all friendly and helpful. We will mention Belinda at our monthly General Staff Roadshow where she will be recognized for her customer service, a smile goes a long way.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Robert Pringle