Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Leslie Ann R
New York City, New York

A home away from home

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 08 Nov 2023
First the location is perfect!!!
The staff, Jade, Ashley, Veronica, Jayde and Gabriella are all fantastic. They are attentive to detail, reliable and friendly. The facility is very clean and secure. I must mention the General Manager, Mrs. Cassim she was very instrumental with one of my travel hiccups. I would definitely recommend this place.
Date of stay: October 2023
Room Tip: Ask questions, listen to what the hotel staff recommends.
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 10 Nov 2023
Dear Leslie,

Greetings and I trust you are well.

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and for recognizing my Team.
They truly add value and I am grateful to have them as my Front Line Support Staff!

Furthermore, thank you for all your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

R 2 289
Restaurant
    R 1 576
1.0 km from Garden Court Victoria Junction
View more hotels in Cape Town Central
All reviews loft room protea hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet water front the hotel is clean business trip easy access comfortable rooms waterfront desk spar stadium uber sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2023 via mobile

The hotel is situated approx 20 min drive from the airport . It is ideally located approx 10 minute walk to the V& A waterfront . The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay . The room was spacious and the bed/pillows were very comfortable. The room was overlooking the busy road , but we only experienced very minimum noise . We had a nice breakfast , which had ample choice of hot and cold food , pastries cereal etc , buffet style - omelettes/eggs cooked to order by the friendly cooks. We had dinner in the hotel which did not disappoint and was reasonably price . The restaurant staff were very efficient, friendly and helpful . All in all a great , good value for money hotel , which I would thoroughly recommend .

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nabila Cassim, General Manager at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2023

Good Day,

Greetings and I trust you are well.

Thank you for your detailed feedback pertaining to our hotel.

I am most pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

I wish you an enjoyable and safe Festive Season.

Reviewed 23 October 2023 via mobile

Robert and the staff go out of their way to make you stay welcoming and provided loads of local advise for us. We split our stay between room and lofts, with the lofts providing loads of space. The location was perfect for us and we would recommended this hotel for travellers, great location to explore Cape Town and the surrounds. Breakfast hit the spot also.
Thanks again Terry and Derek

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank terryrice71
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2023

Dear Terryrice71

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted that you had a great stay with us. I am really happy to hear that our loft provided you with ample space during the stay. The location is ideal for activities and attractions bringing you in the heart of Cape Town.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 September 2023

My son and I had a wonderful stay at this very well positioned hotel. The staff were amazing from checkin all the way through to house keeping. Rooms are incredibly spacious, generous and spotlessly clean. I know where to come for my next visit to Cape Town. Thank you Garden Court Junction!

Room tip: This hotel has everything you need and the warm friendly staff and atmosphere is charming!
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nabila Cassim, General Manager at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2023

Dear Gavin,

Thank you for your custom and for your feedback.

I am most pleased to know that you and Brogan had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

In addition to the above, I wish Brogan well on his journey - May he reach all his goals and desires!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Garden Court Victoria Junction.

GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed 8 September 2023

I’m an international flight crew member and stay in many hotels around the world. I’ve stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past year The garden court is a nice hotel and good location. What makes it stand out is the staff! From the front desk to security to the bar and resteraunt …every one is friendly and helpful. A special note about Belinda K. In the bar and resteraunt. She’s always a delight, goes out of her way to accommodate you and always with a smile!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2023

Dear Timy966

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted that our hotel stands out from the rest. Thank you for motioning that our staff make the difference from the Front Desk to Security to the Bar and Restaurant that we are all friendly and helpful. We will mention Belinda at our monthly General Staff Roadshow where she will be recognized for her customer service, a smile goes a long way.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2023

Just stayed at this lovely hotel for 3 nights. Modern industrial feel, staff very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast great. Nice size rooms and bathrooms. Location excellent - easy to reach Waterfront (walking distance) and all major attractions including Greenpoint Stadium. Would definitely stay there again. Pool recently refurbed. Great meeting rooms - up to 120

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2023

Dear Vanessa

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted to note that you spent 3 nights with us. The staff really do try go out of there way to delivery a warm and friendly welcome. I know that our chefs will be very happy to know that the breakfast was great. Thank you for mentioning our rooms and bathrooms are nice. The hotel is situated in the heart of Greenpoint making it an easy walk in any direction to the nearest attraction such as Bo Kaap Colorful Houses and the V&A Waterfront. The hotel can accommodate up to 120 delegates with a gentle walk to the stadium and back to stretch the legs after a long day.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.