Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GavRitchie
Johannesburg, South Africa

Wonderful Stay at Garden Court Junction

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Sept 2023
My son and I had a wonderful stay at this very well positioned hotel. The staff were amazing from checkin all the way through to house keeping. Rooms are incredibly spacious, generous and spotlessly clean. I know where to come for my next visit to Cape Town. Thank you Garden Court Junction!
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: This hotel has everything you need and the warm friendly staff and atmosphere is charming!
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Nabila Cassim, General Manager at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this review
Responded 18 Sept 2023
Dear Gavin,

Thank you for your custom and for your feedback.

I am most pleased to know that you and Brogan had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

In addition to the above, I wish Brogan well on his journey - May he reach all his goals and desires!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Garden Court Victoria Junction.

Nabila Cassim

Restaurant
    R 1 600
1.0 km from Garden Court Victoria Junction
View more hotels in Cape Town Central
All reviews loft room protea hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet water front the hotel is clean business trip easy access comfortable rooms waterfront desk spar stadium uber sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2023

I’m an international flight crew member and stay in many hotels around the world. I’ve stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past year The garden court is a nice hotel and good location. What makes it stand out is the staff! From the front desk to security to the bar and resteraunt …every one is friendly and helpful. A special note about Belinda K. In the bar and resteraunt. She’s always a delight, goes out of her way to accommodate you and always with a smile!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2023

Dear Timy966

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted that our hotel stands out from the rest. Thank you for motioning that our staff make the difference from the Front Desk to Security to the Bar and Restaurant that we are all friendly and helpful. We will mention Belinda at our monthly General Staff Roadshow where she will be recognized for her customer service, a smile goes a long way.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2023

Just stayed at this lovely hotel for 3 nights. Modern industrial feel, staff very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast great. Nice size rooms and bathrooms. Location excellent - easy to reach Waterfront (walking distance) and all major attractions including Greenpoint Stadium. Would definitely stay there again. Pool recently refurbed. Great meeting rooms - up to 120

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2023

Dear Vanessa

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted to note that you spent 3 nights with us. The staff really do try go out of there way to delivery a warm and friendly welcome. I know that our chefs will be very happy to know that the breakfast was great. Thank you for mentioning our rooms and bathrooms are nice. The hotel is situated in the heart of Greenpoint making it an easy walk in any direction to the nearest attraction such as Bo Kaap Colorful Houses and the V&A Waterfront. The hotel can accommodate up to 120 delegates with a gentle walk to the stadium and back to stretch the legs after a long day.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2023

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Highly recommended. The breakfast is very nice and a nice variation. The beds are quite comfortable and a nice big study desk to work on. Conference rooms are well equipped.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Wander

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted to know you had a great stay with us from friendly staff to a clean and comfortable room and not to forget our chefs that put our a great breakfast. Thank you for mentioning the our rooms have big study desk to work on.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2023

The team at this hotel is tops, from the front desk to the kitchen and dining staff. The managers are also very accessible and available to sort anything out. I was really pleased with their meals and how they accommodated my needs as best as possible. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable.
Well done to the team, your establishment is amazing

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert Pringle, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Dear Seaside

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your review.

The team and I are delighted to received your feedback, thank you for mentioning how the team at the hotel are tops from the front desk to the kitchen and dinning staff. The entire team are always ready to assist and make your stay with us as comfortable as needed. We are pleased to know that you found our rooms spacious thank you for your making Victoria Junction your point of stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2023

My mother and I recently spent 12 days at the garden court. I can honestly say it was a fantastic stay and it was made by the extra special by the staff.
The hotel itself is fairly standard, the room was clean and comfortable with everything you could need. The beds were comfortable and i particularly liked the pillows. They were cleaned well and I felt safe that if things were left out they wouldn’t be touched. Of course it’s wise to use the safe provided for valuables, which was very easy to use. My only issue would be the placement of the hardwired hairdryer, it was in a draw and you had to lean over a desk to see in the mirror which was awkward. And they could consider the lighting for a woman doing her makeup. But these as very minuscule issues.
The food was nice, not mind blowing but reasonably priced and very tasty. This said their curry special was very nice and i particularly enjoyed the breakfast, especially the different daily treats (try the chicken) and the eggs were made to order as to your taste.
The main treasure to this hotel are the people that work there! They are all incredibly friendly and helpful. In particular Noni who went above and beyond on more than one occasion helping me to get my hair braided, making the appointment and calling the lady personally and insuring I wasn’t taken advantage of. This lady is a true treasure to this hotel. Gabriella on the front desk also went above and beyond, helping us to book various day trip specifically the shark diving experience I’d always dreamed of. Herself and the other desk staff always ensured we were safe and secured taxis to and from anywhere we wanted to go even during the terrible strike that was going on at the time.
MT makes the most excellent cosmopolitans and always catered to our needs. The young lads such as zolisa and fortune to name a few looked after us very well and Robert oversaw it all so well, ensuring everything ran smoothly.
The pool is a hi light, for the few days we could get out there due to renovations, but it had everything you’d need and very nice facilities. Could do with cleaning due to natural debris (seeds from trees and leaves) but it really was nothing bad, I was still happy to get in even tho it was freezing lol! But it was their winter time.

Overall my mother and I was so happy with our stay and would happily go back and recommend this hotel to anyone. It’s really nicely located and walking distance from the waterfront and the conference centre where we were each day for the Netball World Cup. And the Spar just down the road which was fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nicol Stevenson, Owner at Garden Court Victoria Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at Garden Court Victoria Junction
We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay at our property and we will pass on your comments and suggestions to the team. We hope that on your next trip to Cape Town, we would be fortunate enough to welcome you back.

Nicol Stevenson