Cape Milner
  • Restaurant
US$235
US$209
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$227
US$206
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$787
US$747
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstable mountainkloof streetluxury roompool areabusiness tripbusy roadvery nice hotelcomfortable stayreception staffenjoyed our stayhotel is situateda great staybars and restaurantsrooms are spaciousstayed nightscamps baywaterfront
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Really nice place to stay in Cape Town, just a shame we couldnt stay longer.

The food and drinks were excellent and so cheap. The hotel staff were great and were able to help with everything we asked.

Only downside (and its very minor) was that we could hear the street noise from the room.

Overall great stay, and we would happily re-visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
MBCapeTown, General Manager at Cape Milner, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear JamieOliver1986

We are delighted to receive your commendations about the excellent service offered and I will congratulate our Team for doing a good job!

This year we will be double glazing our 1st and 2nd floor which will definitely help block out the noise from the road.

Your interest and loyalty are truly invaluable to us.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The Hotel was nice and relaxing. Could use a Business Center in the lobby and a bigger pool area. The food was excellent and very good room service. The Hotel Staff were very nice and were able to address all of your needs.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MBCapeTown, General Manager at Cape Milner, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear JohnWilson4560

Thank you for all of your positive words about your recent stay. It was our pleasure to accommodate you, and your interest and loyalty are truly invaluable to us.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Cape Milner again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. it is small and intimate. The staff are all very friendly and helpfull. The rooms on the roadside are quite noisy if you are a light sleeper. Would suggest requesting an inside room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MBCapeTown, General Manager at Cape Milner, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear A6047UXstuart

Thank you for your favourable feedback that you shared with us on TripAdvisor.

It seems that you had an enjoyable stay and it is wonderful to hear that you found our staff friendly. Please note should you request a room off the street please kindly get in touch with us prior to your arrival.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for three nights on a visit to Cape Town. There is little to recommend at this hoyel. The rooms are OK, sparsely furnished but face onto a busy road. The breakfasts are standard, nothing eceptional, made worse by inattentive staff. The receptionist that I tried on two occasions to resolve issues in the room was dismissive of my complaints.

The worst thing about the hotel is the wifi which is so weak it does not work. I would not stay here if you rely on wifi for work or entertainment.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear RobertH16

Thank you for your time on the phone to discuss these issues. Once again it is extremely disappointing to learn of your recent experience. Your feedback is important to us and the Team have been looking into the concerns that you raised.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unacceptable experience. This is definitely not the standard that we pride ourselves on and are well known for.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Cape Milner Hotel is convenient to stay at. However I did not have a chance to check whether there are family rooms as well. I would love to know this so that I can recommend it to those that would love to stay there as a family, including myself. Otherwise the environment is so friendly and refreshing. However, like I indicated in the evaluation, I would recommend that management should seriously look into how breakfast can be improved in the restaurant. they could learn from others in the business. I loved the gym too, in future you could consider a sauna too. regards.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear henryn843

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am delighted to hear you would recommend us to friends and family.

I would like to apologise for the breakfast selection. We have addressed this immediately and will ensure that we offer a variation within our breakfast offering.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and that we can make up for the shortcomings of this stay