Cape Milner
US$134
US$114
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
Hilton
US$218
US$211
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$146
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$144
US$63
  • Restaurant
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$276
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$754
  • Breakfast included
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstable mountainkloof streetluxury roompool areabusiness tripbusy roadvery nice hotelcomfortable stayreception staffenjoyed our stayhotel is situateda great staybars and restaurantsrooms are spaciousstayed nightscamps baywaterfront
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. it is small and intimate. The staff are all very friendly and helpfull. The rooms on the roadside are quite noisy if you are a light sleeper. Would suggest requesting an inside room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MBCapeTown, General Manager at Cape Milner, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear A6047UXstuart

Thank you for your favourable feedback that you shared with us on TripAdvisor.

It seems that you had an enjoyable stay and it is wonderful to hear that you found our staff friendly. Please note should you request a room off the street please kindly get in touch with us prior to your arrival.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for three nights on a visit to Cape Town. There is little to recommend at this hoyel. The rooms are OK, sparsely furnished but face onto a busy road. The breakfasts are standard, nothing eceptional, made worse by inattentive staff. The receptionist that I tried on two occasions to resolve issues in the room was dismissive of my complaints.

The worst thing about the hotel is the wifi which is so weak it does not work. I would not stay here if you rely on wifi for work or entertainment.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear RobertH16

Thank you for your time on the phone to discuss these issues. Once again it is extremely disappointing to learn of your recent experience. Your feedback is important to us and the Team have been looking into the concerns that you raised.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unacceptable experience. This is definitely not the standard that we pride ourselves on and are well known for.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Cape Milner Hotel is convenient to stay at. However I did not have a chance to check whether there are family rooms as well. I would love to know this so that I can recommend it to those that would love to stay there as a family, including myself. Otherwise the environment is so friendly and refreshing. However, like I indicated in the evaluation, I would recommend that management should seriously look into how breakfast can be improved in the restaurant. they could learn from others in the business. I loved the gym too, in future you could consider a sauna too. regards.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear henryn843

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am delighted to hear you would recommend us to friends and family.

I would like to apologise for the breakfast selection. We have addressed this immediately and will ensure that we offer a variation within our breakfast offering.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and that we can make up for the shortcomings of this stay

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We visited the place for the first time as a date night. Food was great at the restaurant. Didnt stay over. We took the wiki deal so our food came after each other. Too quickly which filled us up fast. We loved that we could relax and enjoy each other company without any disturbances. Definitely will go back. Not a place for kids though.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Allycarl

I am delighted to read the wonderful comments you have posted on TripAdvisor regarding The Cape Milner. It was an absolute pleasure to accommodate you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Right in the middle of all the action, Cape Milner was a beautiful oasis in center of Cape Town. Easy to walk to Long Street or Bo Kaap from the hotel. If you opt to stay in, the facilities are lovely with solid restaurant and nice pool. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful - highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Jen L

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback after your recent stay with us. It most certainly seems like you had a wonderful stay and that is what we aim to achieve for every Guest.

We hope to welcome you back to The Cape Milner again soon.

Kind regards,