All reviews sea point sea view reception staff comfortable stay business trip enjoyed my stay a wonderful stay location is excellent convenient location waterfront area free shuttle camps bay promenade clifton sa rand
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel restaurant and reception very nice but rooms tired. We had a horrible view of the hotel wall and as the place was being refurbished, a load of rubbish below. Builders and materials on the stairs but didn't bother us too much. Breakfast was excellent. The staff very nice and attentive. One thing annoyed us. Card in room said to be eco friendly, save water etc but even though we left towells on the rail each day they still changed them unnecessarily. (Card said leave in bath if want washing). Also put new soap bar in every day. Complete waste. Annoying when SA in middle of drought too. Location of hotel very good. Three good restaurants up the road ( turn left out if reception). Also shop same direction turn left at top of road. Easy to walk to V&A waterfront along promenade. About an hours stroll with nice scenery. On the whole pretty good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_Cape_Manor, Manager at Premier Hotel Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Tracy W

Thank you for the great review and your understanding of our refurbishment and the challenges that arose. I am glad to say the the hotel has completed and refurbishment and is looking wonderful. I will definitely take this your concerns up with the Housekeeper as we have been very vigilant with our approach to the water restrictions and this oversight from the chambermaid is not acceptable. I will definitely pass on your praises to the Chef regarding the breakfast and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel to see the completed product

Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Had a wonderful stay as always. Staff are friendly and the facilities are of the same high standard that I experienced from the hotels in this Group. If you want good value for money coupled with high standards all around, look no further.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Cape_Manor, Manager at Premier Hotel Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Sg S

What a wonderful review. I am so glad you choose to stay with the Premier Group and enjoyed you holiday in Cape Town. I do hope that we will welcome you back to the hotel soon

N'ick

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Premier Hotel seapoint is located very close to the vibrant Seapoint promenade and close to various restaurants. My only gripes were a very noisy ineffective air conditioner and an equally ineffective bar fridge!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kamben2018
GM_Cape_Manor, Manager at Premier Hotel Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear kamben2018

Thank you for the review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had problems with the aircon and will report it to our maintenance supervisor to look into the matter. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of the promenade as the views from there are quiet magical.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My family accompanied me on this business trip and we all enjoyed our stay. The staff is friendly and helpful, the meals are delicious, and the rooms are comfortable. The hotel is centrally located with a shuttle service that assists with getting to places. There is so much to do and sea in the surrounding area, within a short walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear genevieveh891

Thank you for the great review. I will definitely pass on your praises to the HOD and especially the Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Stayed at the Premier Hotel with Family and it was lovely. The hotel is clean and well kept. The staff are very professional and very friendly. Location is perfect! The hotel offered complimentary shuttle services to V&A everyday on the hour which was definitely a plus! Pity the pool was not open due to water restrictions. The bed covers weren’t very soft, they make a noise when you turn in bed, felt like paper or hard tissue which was quite distracting. But besides that, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I’d definitely come back again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear millicent2018

What a lovely review. I am so glad that you and you family enjoyed your holiday with us. Our apologies for the pool being closed, however with all our efforts in Cape Town they have just announced Level 6B water restrictions so every saving we can do helps the city.

I do hope that you will return to stay as we would love to welcome you back to Cape Town