All reviews sea point sea view beach road enjoyed our stay the hotel offers business trip a wonderful stay shuttle service location is excellent convenient location waterfront area free shuttle easy access camps bay ophelia clifton seapoint
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Had a wonderful stay as always. Staff are friendly and the facilities are of the same high standard that I experienced from the hotels in this Group. If you want good value for money coupled with high standards all around, look no further.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Cape_Manor, Manager at Premier Hotel Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Sg S

What a wonderful review. I am so glad you choose to stay with the Premier Group and enjoyed you holiday in Cape Town. I do hope that we will welcome you back to the hotel soon

N'ick

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Premier Hotel seapoint is located very close to the vibrant Seapoint promenade and close to various restaurants. My only gripes were a very noisy ineffective air conditioner and an equally ineffective bar fridge!

1  Thank kamben2018
GM_Cape_Manor, Manager at Premier Hotel Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear kamben2018

Thank you for the review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had problems with the aircon and will report it to our maintenance supervisor to look into the matter. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of the promenade as the views from there are quiet magical.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My family accompanied me on this business trip and we all enjoyed our stay. The staff is friendly and helpful, the meals are delicious, and the rooms are comfortable. The hotel is centrally located with a shuttle service that assists with getting to places. There is so much to do and sea in the surrounding area, within a short walk from the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear genevieveh891

Thank you for the great review. I will definitely pass on your praises to the HOD and especially the Chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Stayed at the Premier Hotel with Family and it was lovely. The hotel is clean and well kept. The staff are very professional and very friendly. Location is perfect! The hotel offered complimentary shuttle services to V&A everyday on the hour which was definitely a plus! Pity the pool was not open due to water restrictions. The bed covers weren’t very soft, they make a noise when you turn in bed, felt like paper or hard tissue which was quite distracting. But besides that, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I’d definitely come back again!

Dear millicent2018

What a lovely review. I am so glad that you and you family enjoyed your holiday with us. Our apologies for the pool being closed, however with all our efforts in Cape Town they have just announced Level 6B water restrictions so every saving we can do helps the city.

I do hope that you will return to stay as we would love to welcome you back to Cape Town

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The shower floor was not cleaned even though I requested for it to be cleaned. Lighting in room could be improved in the family rooms as only one side of the double bed has lights. Other than these aspects, it was a good stay.

Dear keli2018

Thank you for your review on the hotel. I will pass on your comments to the Housekeeper as I am not sure why it was not completed. Our apologies for this oversight. I am glad to hear that you did enjoy your stay at the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel