We were celebrating our anniversary and the hotel management was so kind and sent to our room chocolates and wine with a lovely congregations letter! So sweet!
The room was big enough with the canal view. Very central location- we walked to the waterfront and back. Very convenient! The bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean. Breakfast was OK. The only bad thing- unfortunately we stayed very short time :( would stay again no doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A centrally located hotel at the gateway to the vibrant and dynamic V and A Waterfront, within walking distance of Cape Town’s CBD, close to the N2 motorway and 15 minutes from the international airport. A nautical theme runs through the hotel and a spa-pool is available for guests to relax in the warm Cape weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge v And a Waterfront
- City Lodge v&a Waterfront Hotel Cape Town Central
- City Hotel Cape Town
- City Hotel v a Waterfront
- City Lodge Waterfront Cape Town