Quite close to Waterfront - 10 minutes walking distance. At the same time, close to major cross roads making it easy to leave the place in case going outside the city or vice versa going back to hotel by car.
Hotel rooms are very basic, furniture are not the fresh one, but in good condition, tea amenities available, safe locker as well. Since Cape town experience a shortage of water - only shower is available, bath is not appreciate.
Breakfast is rather good even though service for coffee is slow, but it is common for SA.
Hotel has big parking space in the hotel yard.
At the moment there are construction works going opposite to back side, so it is quite noisy from 7 am till 6 pm.
For dinner i would recommend to spent some time and go to Waterfront. Staff at the reception is quite helpful and can give you good recommendation as well as book the table for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A centrally located hotel at the gateway to the vibrant and dynamic V and A Waterfront, within walking distance of Cape Town’s CBD, close to the N2 motorway and 15 minutes from the international airport. A nautical theme runs through the hotel and a spa-pool is available for guests to relax in the warm Cape weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge v And a Waterfront
- City Lodge v&a Waterfront Hotel Cape Town Central
- City Hotel Cape Town
- City Hotel v a Waterfront
- City Lodge Waterfront Cape Town