Cape Grace
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$146
Taj Hotels
US$116
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$77
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$82
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$74
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$149
US$43
Agoda.com
US$150
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$842
Cancelon
Reviews (2 226)
2 226 results
1 981
1 981
All reviewssignal restaurantbascule barwelcome homewhiskey bartable mountaincomplimentary car servicedressing areachauffeur serviceoverlooking the marinaour honeymoonbeautiful hotelevery member of staffluxury roomperfect locationrooms are spaciousbottle of champagnewaterfront area
353 - 358 of 2 226 reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We stayed at the Cape Grace over New years 2017 and it was a wonderful experience. The staff truly do go above and beyond - no matter what we asked, they came through. The rooms are beautiful and many of them have beautiful views. The spa and gym are both lovely and the location is really fantastic, as it is right on the waterfront near the wharf. We would absolutely recommend this over any other hotel in cape town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley b
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in wonderful hotels throughout the world but Cape Grace beats them all for service,style,comfort and luxury.The rooms are fabulous and the decor is elegant and stylish.
The location of the hotel could not be better as it is a stone's throw from the V&A Waterfront.
A memorable stay and we hope to return one day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geraldine B
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Stayed here in December as solo traveller and this hotel was the most luxurious that I experienced in South Africa. The Xmas decorations were stunning, very class! There were Xmas treats on every floor for guests to help themselves.

My room was well appointed and very comfortable, with sufficient amenities. Breakfast each morning was excellent, although some of the waiting staff weren't up to speed on some of the dishes on offer (minor blip that was rectified). Staff very helpful.

Well located, easy to get to anywhere along the waterfront.

The pool area is really lovely and well maintained. Very comfortable and service was excellent.

On my last day, I fancied an Italian meal. When I enquired at the hotel restaurant about good Italian restaurants, they asked me what specific Italian dish I fancied. When I told them, they phoned down to the kitchen and the chef cooked that dish especially, even though it wasn't on the menu. (this is just one example of how the staff go above and beyond).

The complementary car service is a bonus. Concierge were very helpful and ahead of my trip they kindly booked all restaurants that I wanted to book.

I would not hesitate to stay here again if in Cape Town.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Miranda C
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Worth every cent for a luxurious treatment at the Spa!

My husband and I had a couples massage at the hotel, and I completely loved our experience. The service was excellent, the environment clean and beautiful.

Very worth it for a nice spoil.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SallyAA200
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Simply first class in every way .
Very special place and will always be remembered by us .
The treats were delightful and staff top notch across the board.

They try everything to make it a great trip in every way possible

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple