Cape Grace
US$138
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$211
US$204
US$221
US$214
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$132
Hilton
  • Pool
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$146
US$64
  • Restaurant
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$792
US$742
  • Breakfast included
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$164
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$120
Reviews (2 209)
2 209 results
1 965
1 965
All reviewssignal restaurantbascule barwelcome homewhiskey bartable mountaincomplimentary car servicechauffeur serviceoverlooking the marinadressing areabeautiful hotelour honeymoonevery member of staffluxury roomperfect locationbottle of champagnewaterfront areafive star hotel
742 - 747 of 2 209 reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2015

We were staying for three nights as a party of two adults and a six year old boy. The service started with complimentary transfer from the airport to the hotel, where the doormen already knew our youngster's name, making him feel special right from the off. Checking in over a freshly made and extremely refreshing iced tea, we learned all about the hotel, the V&A waterfront in which it is situated and how to access Cape Town safely. Our room was a superior double, overlooking the marina and Signal Hill, and was extremely comfortable, and well appointed. Genuine five star facility. We used the complimentary limo service to take us to and from Table Mountain. We ate in the wonderful Signal restaurant in the hotel, as well as eating around the pool, and in our room. At all times the food and service was wonderful. We don't have a bad word to say about this hotel, and all of its friendly, attentive, but relaxed staff. Thank you.

Room Tip: Go for the views over the marina and signal hill. The other side overlooks the less beautiful part of the waterfront development.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Cape Grace Hotel was the first place I stayed when traveling through South Africa. I was fortunate to stay at Cape Grace at the beginning on an epic journey. I stayed there while visiting Cape Town and the wineries of the area, before taking the Blue Train to Jo-burg, then on to Botswana and Zimbabwe. As wonderful as the rest of my trip was, I look for any reason to return to stay at The Cape Grace. The food was great and the staff very friendly. The room I had overlooked the marina and although the hotel is newly remodeled the decor was of a time long past. The place truly is beautiful. I would recommend Cape Grace to any and all.

Room Tip: All rooms have water views but the rooms that face the marina are wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Having stayed at many hotels around the world for both pleasure and for business, I can honesttly say this hotel is now my favourite! The attention to detail was excellent, from check in to check out my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay which was part of a 2 week trip for our wedding anniversary, made all the more special with a bottle of champagne in our room on arrival! The staff were exceptional, very friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. Hoon the concierge was awesome! and helped us plan our days to perfection. A great stay and I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor with View Overlooking the marina
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent hotel , with beautiful views and wonderful staff.
Our 4 children loved the pool and the proximity to the V&A waterfront.
Felt very at home in an apartment and he housekeeping staff did an excellent job! The treats left for the children were an added bonus and made our 5 year old daughter feel very special , thank you!
Top notch food, top notch surroundings, top notch staff and what more is there to say ? Simply perfect.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2015

My wife and I spent 2 days here and could not say enough good things about the hotel and the staff. The bar was a really neat spot to grab a drink and snacks before dinner, and the service was top notch. From the bellman to the maids, we were made to feel right at home after a long trip. We had breakfast and happy hour hear, and the concierge was top notch booking all our dinner reservations, hotel transfers, and daily activities. It took all the stress, planning, and effort out of exploring the city as the staff gave us the must do activities. My wife and I would go back to Cape Town again, if only to stay at Cape Grace again,

Room Tip: Go to La Palabra for Tapas and Baiia for seafood
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple