Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$60
US$49
Hotels.com
US$57
PricelineUS$49
CheapTicketsUS$57
getaroom.comUS$60
All reviews table mountain free shuttle service room was spacious bw waterfront accommodation kitchenette maintenance cbd ct
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2020

I arrived late at night and the reception staff received me with kindness. The hotel room met all expectations. The room, linen, towels were clean. I recommend it to anyone looking for accommodation that feels like home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2020

The Best Stay Ever from the moment of check in till departure, clean rooms with extra attention to Covid safety. Breakfast room drop was done timeously and was amazing. Complimentary transfers to and from the V&A waterfront a extra plus. I will definitely revisit the Best Western Cape Suites Hotel soon with the entire family

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2020

The breakfast was amazing - 5 filling omelette and 5 fruits on offer.
The room had a lounge, kitchen (with fridge, microwave, 4 hotplates and crockery and cutlery), bathroom with a bath, large bedroom with double bed and balcony with table and chairs.
The WiFi was of a good quality.
The shuttle service to the Waterfront, CBD and airport was punctual and provided a good service

Reviewed 27 August 2020

Thank you very much to the Best Western Team Hotels & SUITES for the peaceful and pleasant night away from home.from making my reservation with Ashley friendly and convincing 5 Star service guy reconfirming my preferences and made sure it was delivered even though my budget was low,room was spacious enough with balcony,check in was smooth following covid protocol even the gents in maintenance was on the ball to check our AC sorted in minutes thank u for a good night's rest.waking up to sunshine so lovely out on the balcony. Thumbs up to the team for the awesome service 10/10.
I hope to return soon

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I stayed at this hotel from 11/03/2020 to 13/03/2020. I havent slept all of last night due to excessively noisy Argentinian tourists right next door. They could be heard screaming and shouting all night form midnight until they left the hotel at 5am.
There is loadshedding in Cape Town, but this hotel has no back up power, not even just for a light and the wi-fi, which is a struggle to connect to in itself.
After calling reception, I was told someone would get back to me...I'm still waiting.

Food quality is average at best, with processed cheese being served at breakfast and bad machine coffee.

I'll not come back here, this is certainly not the Best Western standard I have been used to in the past.

Disappointing.

Room tip: Ask to be placed far from touring students, they will keep you up all night and no one will ask them to quieten down.
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General_Manager1806, General Manager at Best Western Cape Suites Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Glen S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that was caused to you during your stay. Your experience of the service delivery overall most certainly does not reflect the high standard that Best Western Cape Suites Hotel is usually proud to offer. I confirm therefore that your concerns have been addressed and that corrective action is being taken to rectify the shortcomings.

Your feedback is imperative for us to ensure whether or not we are meeting and exceeding our guests' expectations. We need to know when we have done right, but more importantly, when we have done wrong! Your feedback has therefore been truly invaluable to us. Should you require any further assistance from our side, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Yours sincerely,