Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
discover scuba, excellent experience

Reviewed 22 October 2023
jas101601
Fully filled all our expectations

Reviewed 22 May 2023

from R 630,00
from R 565,00
from R 4 950,00
More Info
All reviews kelp forest dive master diving experience open water fun dives shore dive wet suits a lot of fun simon's town false bay incredible experience sea point gear seal dived instructor safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2023

took a group of 9 with no scuba experience and had an excellent time in the discover scuba course. such patient kind and careful instructors who took us for an excellent time!!! would highly recommend to anyone looking to give scuba a shot

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 22 May 2023 via mobile

Amazing !!! It was an improvised session but it met our expectations . The kelp forest and dive with seals was an experience ( even with the cold water) .. Thank you to all team , capitana !
Highly recommend them
Saludos desde España !!!!!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 4 April 2023 via mobile

Very friendly staff and our Divemaster (Wawrick) was caring and attentiv (Thanks for that!)
It was just a bit of a shame that we couldn’t try on our equipment before, so all was super tight and we didn’t feel comfortable

Date of experience: March 2023
1  Thank Schaegu
Reviewed 8 January 2023 via mobile

I came to Cape Town determined to scuba dive. Specifically, I wanted to do my PADI Advanced Course and see what all the amazing bodies of water offer in the city. I emailed Into the Blue months before my arrival, and they were incredibly prompt and professional in organizing my class, dives, gear, and everything. I received reminders before the dives about what to bring and where to meet.

The dives were absolutely stellar. The first day was in the ‘warmer’ waters of False Bay. We dove three times, and my instructors (Warrick and Lucas) were phenomenal. We saw baby sharks, a stingray, plenty of fish and ocean life, and had a great time.

The second day was in the colder waters of the Atlantic. I was on a boat with lots of other divers who were great fun to meet. We dove with seals and had amazing visibility (12m +). The instructors for this dive (Sandra et al.) were incredibly patient and supportive as we all braced ourselves for the chilly waters. I never felt pressured, unsafe, or unsure of anything.

The best part about diving is its social nature. Divers are fun, quirky, adventurous, funny, and just a joy to be around. Into the Blue is no exception. Their staff is top notch, their expertise is clear, and their attitudes make it an absolutely must-do item tor novice and experienced divers alike.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 6 June 2022

My son (18) and I went for our first scuba courses, Open water & Advance scuba, with instructors GK (#399448) and Slade (#398552). With the right amount of professioncy and humour, they taught us the skills we needed to have to accomplish our course goals.
We are looking forward to do more diving with this team and further our scuba skills. They opened a whole new world to us!

Date of experience: June 2022