Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Cape Fur Seals Dive

We scheduled a two-tank boat dive to dive with the cape fur seals and in the kelp forest. The team... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2021
399haileys
Amazing diving experience and training.

All staff members are super friendly and enthusiastic. My instructors were extremely patient and... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2021
mandyp982

Recommended experiences in and around Cape Town Central
from US$16,87
from US$33,05
from US$53,70
from US$271,96
More Info
All reviews dive shop kelp forest dive master diving experience dive school these guys blue dive awesome diving snorkeling with seals padi open water diver weather conditions an amazing experience great company boat ride dives gear skipper
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Did an open water scuba dive course and had such an incredible time. Everyone there is so friendly and super professional. You can really see how passionate they all are about diving, and giving others the chance to experience what they do everyday.
As an amputee, I was a little apprehensive about what I was getting myself into, but someone was always there to lend a hand (or a foot) when I needed it. Can't imagine there's a better team to dive with.
Will be back for many more fun dives!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We went diving a couple of times with Into the Blue and had a great time. The crew was really friendly and professional and took care of all everything like driving us to the dive sites and back, washing the diving gear and changing the cylinders and we almost felt bad not having to do anything. Will definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to dive in Cape Town.

Date of experience: December 2016
4  Thank mikkos593
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I am so happy I chose this dive company to go with for our 2 dives in Cape Town, it was unforgettable.

We got picked up from our hotel on time, (thank you) and we took a small boat out to the dive site. Very bumpy but high winds made for rough seas. The first dive to the wreck was great, COLD but great visibility. Break for a small snack and water, then second dive with the seals an hour later. It was incredible to say the least, and run by professionals. I took many videos and photos, but from most experiences, you need to put the camera down and just ENJOY IT. So exhausted but so happy. The crew were amazing and hard workers, I can't say enough good things. Thank you for a great experience and unforgettable memories!!

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank ceepee315
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Getting certified has been on the top of my bucket list for years now, but I have never found the time to do it. I am an American but I was studying in Cape Town for a semester so some friends and I decided to take the plunge and sign up to get our open water cert. I cannot praise Into the Blue enough. What really makes this place incredible is the staff. They were helpful, professional, and fun. For many people, myself included, scuba diving is a completely new experience and having instructors that are helpful while keeping things fun made me more comfortable throughout the experience. As far logistics go, they provide all gear during the certification process and allow you to schedule all of your dives (OW and pool) on your own schedule. All I can say is the next time I am in Cape Town, I will definitely be paying Into the Blue a visit.

Date of experience: May 2016
4  Thank Camille K
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Into the Blue last September. They were friendly and very attentive to my diving needs. We dive in Simon's Town among a kelp forest where we saw shy sharks, kilo fish, and an incredible jelly fish. Thanks to the staff for an unforgettable experience!!

Date of experience: May 2016