“Couldn't ask for a better experience”

Into The Blue Scuba Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Into The Blue Scuba Dive Centre situated in Cape Town is your one stop scuba dive shop. We offer a range of courses from beginner to advanced. There are also a number of first aid and speciality courses, for those who want to take scuba diving further. All our scuba courses are approved by PADI.Our dive centre is equipped with an onsite swimming pool that we use for individual tutelage, but we can comfortably handle large groups with our off-site facilities.We are conveniently located in Sea Point Cape Town, close to many popular hotels as well as the V&A Waterfront. Public transport to our premises is excellent. For those that prefer the personal touch, we do offer a collection and drop off service in and around Cape Town.
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Did an open water scuba dive course and had such an incredible time. Everyone there is so friendly and super professional. You can really see how passionate they all are about diving, and giving others the chance to experience what they do everyday.
As an amputee, I was a little apprehensive about what I was getting myself into, but someone was always there to lend a hand (or a foot) when I needed it. Can't imagine there's a better team to dive with.
Will be back for many more fun dives!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"skipper"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We went diving a couple of times with Into the Blue and had a great time. The crew was really friendly and professional and took care of all everything like driving us to the dive sites and back, washing the diving gear and changing the cylinders and we almost felt bad not having to do anything. Will definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to dive in Cape Town.

2  Thank mikkos593
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I am so happy I chose this dive company to go with for our 2 dives in Cape Town, it was unforgettable.

We got picked up from our hotel on time, (thank you) and we took a small boat out to the dive site. Very bumpy but high winds made for rough seas. The first dive to the wreck was great, COLD but great visibility. Break for a small snack and water, then second dive with the seals an hour later. It was incredible to say the least, and run by professionals. I took many videos and photos, but from most experiences, you need to put the camera down and just ENJOY IT. So exhausted but so happy. The crew were amazing and hard workers, I can't say enough good things. Thank you for a great experience and unforgettable memories!!

2  Thank ceepee315
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Getting certified has been on the top of my bucket list for years now, but I have never found the time to do it. I am an American but I was studying in Cape Town for a semester so some friends and I decided to take the plunge and sign up to get our open water cert. I cannot praise Into the Blue enough. What really makes this place incredible is the staff. They were helpful, professional, and fun. For many people, myself included, scuba diving is a completely new experience and having instructors that are helpful while keeping things fun made me more comfortable throughout the experience. As far logistics go, they provide all gear during the certification process and allow you to schedule all of your dives (OW and pool) on your own schedule. All I can say is the next time I am in Cape Town, I will definitely be paying Into the Blue a visit.

4  Thank Camille K