“Great people!”

Into The Blue Scuba Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Into The Blue Scuba Dive Centre situated in Cape Town is your one stop scuba dive shop. We offer a range of courses from beginner to advanced. There are also a number of first aid and speciality courses, for those who want to take scuba diving further. All our scuba courses are approved by PADI.Our dive centre is equipped with an onsite swimming pool that we use for individual tutelage, but we can comfortably handle large groups with our off-site facilities.We are conveniently located in Sea Point Cape Town, close to many popular hotels as well as the V&A Waterfront. Public transport to our premises is excellent. For those that prefer the personal touch, we do offer a collection and drop off service in and around Cape Town.
Helsinki, Finland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great people!”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We went diving a couple of times with Into the Blue and had a great time. The crew was really friendly and professional and took care of all everything like driving us to the dive sites and back, washing the diving gear and changing the cylinders and we almost felt bad not having to do anything. Will definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to dive in Cape Town.

Visited December 2016
2 Thank Mikko S

New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I am so happy I chose this dive company to go with for our 2 dives in Cape Town, it was unforgettable.

We got picked up from our hotel on time, (thank you) and we took a small boat out to the dive site. Very bumpy but high winds made for rough seas. The first dive to the wreck was great, COLD but great visibility. Break for a small snack and water, then second dive with the seals an hour later. It was incredible to say the least, and run by professionals. I took many videos and photos, but from most experiences, you need to put the camera down and just ENJOY IT. So exhausted but so happy. The crew were amazing and hard workers, I can't say enough good things. Thank you for a great experience and unforgettable memories!!

Visited November 2016
2 Thank ceepee315
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So glad I got certified with Into the Blue!”
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Getting certified has been on the top of my bucket list for years now, but I have never found the time to do it. I am an American but I was studying in Cape Town for a semester so some friends and I decided to take the plunge and sign up to get our open water cert. I cannot praise Into the Blue enough. What really makes this place incredible is the staff. They were helpful, professional, and fun. For many people, myself included, scuba diving is a completely new experience and having instructors that are helpful while keeping things fun made me more comfortable throughout the experience. As far logistics go, they provide all gear during the certification process and allow you to schedule all of your dives (OW and pool) on your own schedule. All I can say is the next time I am in Cape Town, I will definitely be paying Into the Blue a visit.

Visited May 2016
4 Thank Camille K
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved every minute!”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Into the Blue last September. They were friendly and very attentive to my diving needs. We dive in Simon's Town among a kelp forest where we saw shy sharks, kilo fish, and an incredible jelly fish. Thanks to the staff for an unforgettable experience!!

Visited May 2016
1 Thank Jimmy M
Cairns, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2016

My wife and I came to dive with the seals. We had a really tight schedule due to other tours that we previously organised by ITBSC bent backwards to help out and make sure we could do a dive with seals as well. The service didn't stop at the organisation stage as it was fantastic throughout! The dive itself was well run, a good balance between fun and safety thanks to the two Divemasters. Obviously, the main attraction were the seals and they certainly didn't disappoint. My wife and I are extremely experienced divers and it takes a lot to impress (i'd say we're a little spoilt) but we came to the surface beaming!! I noticed some people mentioning the cold and it is but depending on what you're used to will depend on it's level of effect and if you need to bring anything extra. What they do provide is very good gear, especially on a rental level. Overall, an amazing experience, top staff (special thanks to the dive masters and reservations) and definitely a place we will be returning to!!

Visited March 2016