Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Cape Fur Seals Dive

We scheduled a two-tank boat dive to dive with the cape fur seals and in the kelp forest. The team... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2021
399haileys
Amazing diving experience and training.

All staff members are super friendly and enthusiastic. My instructors were extremely patient and... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2021
mandyp982

Recommended experiences in and around Cape Town Central
from US$16,84
from US$32,99
from US$53,60
from US$271,44
More Info
All reviews dive shop kelp forest dive master diving experience dive school these guys blue dive awesome diving snorkeling with seals padi open water diver weather conditions an amazing experience great company boat ride dives gear skipper
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Into the Blue last September. They were friendly and very attentive to my diving needs. We dive in Simon's Town among a kelp forest where we saw shy sharks, kilo fish, and an incredible jelly fish. Thanks to the staff for an unforgettable experience!!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank 251jimmym
Reviewed 2 April 2016

My wife and I came to dive with the seals. We had a really tight schedule due to other tours that we previously organised by ITBSC bent backwards to help out and make sure we could do a dive with seals as well. The service didn't stop at the organisation stage as it was fantastic throughout! The dive itself was well run, a good balance between fun and safety thanks to the two Divemasters. Obviously, the main attraction were the seals and they certainly didn't disappoint. My wife and I are extremely experienced divers and it takes a lot to impress (i'd say we're a little spoilt) but we came to the surface beaming!! I noticed some people mentioning the cold and it is but depending on what you're used to will depend on it's level of effect and if you need to bring anything extra. What they do provide is very good gear, especially on a rental level. Overall, an amazing experience, top staff (special thanks to the dive masters and reservations) and definitely a place we will be returning to!!

Date of experience: March 2016
3  Thank jglennon1985
Reviewed 22 March 2016

A friend and I did a couple dives with Into the Blue while we were visiting Cape Town. We dove with seals and also at photographer's reef, which was a great experience- we really enjoyed our dives. We saw plenty of fish, a few sharks and a few people on the seal dive saw a seal up close. Equipment provided was excellent and Into the Blue made sure that everyone had more than enough insulation for the colder water. Staff were all very friendly and helpful.

I highly recommend Into the Blue for anyone wanting to dive while in Cape Town.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank KTraveler17
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

The stuff is very nice and amusing. Diving with seals, cow sharks. I did my aowd in a few days. They made every possible, even it was very spontanous organized and i got stuck in traffic.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank 1Luzia1
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I did my Open Water certification through Into The Blue, and I was impressed from the moment I emailed to make an enquiry. The team is friendly, fun and outgoing, and at the same time super organised and willing to plan the course around your schedule. The instructors were not only professional and knowledgable, but keen to get to know you and make the day together an exceptional amount of fun. I would get back from a dive feeling like I had spent the day with a group of friends rather than a group of random instructors. I'd recommend Into The Blue for anyone who is looking to do their certification or fun dive

Date of experience: February 2016