Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Outstanding Experience!

Super friendly and professional dive operators! I have to say a massive thank you to Theo, Robyn... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2023
Ronald S
discover scuba, excellent experience

took a group of 9 with no scuba experience and had an excellent time in the discover scuba course... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2023
jas101601

Recommended experiences in and around Cape Town Central
from R 297,51
from R 630,00
from R 565,00
from R 4 950,00
More Info
All reviews kelp forest dive master diving experience open water fun dives shore dive wet suits a lot of fun simon's town false bay incredible experience sea point gear seal dived instructor safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I did my Open Water certification through Into The Blue, and I was impressed from the moment I emailed to make an enquiry. The team is friendly, fun and outgoing, and at the same time super organised and willing to plan the course around your schedule. The instructors were not only professional and knowledgable, but keen to get to know you and make the day together an exceptional amount of fun. I would get back from a dive feeling like I had spent the day with a group of friends rather than a group of random instructors. I'd recommend Into The Blue for anyone who is looking to do their certification or fun dive

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank radleg
Reviewed 22 January 2016

We booked two shore dives but due to the weather conditions we were upgraded to boat dives. One was seals (which was a lot of fun) and the other one was kelp forest & shark watching (we found the kelp, but just one very small shark). I total we were 6 divers + 2 guides and the skipper. Great day.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 5 January 2016

The staff was nice, replied fast to emails and informed about the water conditions. At the diving sites they knew what they were doing and made everyone feel secure and comfortable.

I only wish they could inform more about the sites and the life underwater as well as provided snacks and water during the day (7am-4pm).

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Sara G
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I went diving with them on my trip to cape town. From the start it struck me how well organized was it. We cancelled a dive due to the lack of visibility and they immediately refunded us (instead of forcing the dive through bad conditions). The equipment was in notoriously good conditions as well.
One of the best (if not the best) dive centres I have ever been.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank gloparm
Reviewed 17 September 2015

What a great day, and awesome for my first post check out dive.... was a shore dive...
We saw a whale, dolphins, seals, some people saw Cow Sharks and shy sharks.
Well organised and a pleasure and will be back in February to try the boat dive...

Date of experience: September 2015