Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Outstanding Experience!

Super friendly and professional dive operators! I have to say a massive thank you to Theo, Robyn... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2023
Ronald S
discover scuba, excellent experience

took a group of 9 with no scuba experience and had an excellent time in the discover scuba course... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2023
jas101601

Recommended experiences in and around Cape Town Central
from R 296,35
from R 630,00
from R 565,00
from R 4 950,00
More Info
All reviews kelp forest dive master diving experience open water fun dives shore dive wet suits a lot of fun simon's town false bay incredible experience sea point gear seal dived instructor safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2016

The staff was nice, replied fast to emails and informed about the water conditions. At the diving sites they knew what they were doing and made everyone feel secure and comfortable.

I only wish they could inform more about the sites and the life underwater as well as provided snacks and water during the day (7am-4pm).

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Sara G
Reviewed 9 November 2015

I went diving with them on my trip to cape town. From the start it struck me how well organized was it. We cancelled a dive due to the lack of visibility and they immediately refunded us (instead of forcing the dive through bad conditions). The equipment was in notoriously good conditions as well.
One of the best (if not the best) dive centres I have ever been.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank gloparm
Reviewed 17 September 2015

What a great day, and awesome for my first post check out dive.... was a shore dive...
We saw a whale, dolphins, seals, some people saw Cow Sharks and shy sharks.
Well organised and a pleasure and will be back in February to try the boat dive...

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank MBD1971
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Booked two dives in a day : cow sharks and seals.
Unfortunately the cow sharks didn't feel like showing themselves, but the kelp forest is amazing by itself. Big fish, small fish, small sharks, really cool!
The seals dive is another story, as they are playful, fun and very active. They will dive with you, glide with you, get close enough so you can pet them. Those big eyes are so nice, and they are always around.
I was picked up at my backpackers and returned here, for R120, which I think is really good. They provided very adequate wet suits, with boots, gloves, hoodies because, believe me, water is COLD, always around 11 to 14 Celsius.
Dive Masters, skipper, everyone was really kind and they did a great job with our group!

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank gustavogrigoli
Reviewed 6 June 2015

I have done my Advanced diver, Emergency First Response and Rescue diver courses with Into The Blue in Cape Town over the past few month and I can say, with certainty, that this group of people (instructors or not) are highly professional, passionate and lots of fun.

Their equipment is well maintained and they cater for all shapes and sizes and will ensure that the equipment you wear fits you properly so you may have a comfortable and enjoyable diving experience.

Furthermore, the dive sites in Cape Town are an absolute must see! From the fantasy-like Kelp Forests and Shipwrecks to Seals and Cow Sharks! I have had dives with visibility up to 15 meters and temperatures between 14 and 18 degrees.

I highly recommend you try scuba diving with the Into The Blue Scuba Team!

Date of experience: April 2015