“Good food Good Service with sea views”

Ocean Basket - Table View
Ranked #644 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We enjoyed an excellent seafood platter with extra mussels in a delicious lemon garlic sauce, served by a friendly efficient lady. The manager also checked whether all was to our liking. We have been here before and to date have always enjoyed the experience

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have visted Ocean Basket Table View several times now.
The service is good with friendly and efficient staff.
The food is great. I have never been disappointed with the food in this establishment,in very visit.
The views out side the restaurant are great or is excellent if you want a cosy corner away from the bustle.
The pricing ratio to the quality of food is welcomingly acceptable.
I must add that there is parking to this establishment. Definetly a PLUS in a busy quarter of the Blouberg scene.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Whilst the food was good - standard Ocean Basket food. ... I have to say that the restaurant its self was very dirty! The menus and place settings were greasy and covered in food. ..we had a lovely waiter but he was one of the only people actually trying to do his job. ..the others were standing around not doing much. ...

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The Ocean Basket at Table View offers great views and great food! The staff were very friendly, the platter we ordered was amazing, and overall our experience could not have been better. Being undecided, I liked that our waiter gave us the option of half and half for rice and fries in our order, as well as fried and grilled fish.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Food is medium level and staff is not realy smart...But the bad story was with credit card..They charge me twice...First approval request was denied..they change pos and they request new payment..For some wrong procedure i payed twice...They told me that they ck and they call me back...i m still waiting my money back and their phone call..