“Great place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Food and wine was unbelievable! Or waiter was Henoc and he had a great personality and made some great recommendations for dishes and wine. Authentic Italian atmosphere too

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

So I am really full of nonsense when it come to eating out. This is absolutely the best pizza place ever. Great service, friendly staff and good vibe. And it is super clean!!

Don't forget to catch their lunch special!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

First I must say I visit Italy regularly and so I am pretty spoilt. This pizza was not like a real Italian pizza but still it was nice. The waiter was very helpful so we had a nice meal. I wouldn't mind going there again when I am in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizza and salad with good service. Try the hot sauce with the Pizza.

Outside tables are nice as well.

1  Thank Pejman A
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Recommended to us. Perfectly pleasant. Felt like a European holiday. In all honesty the pizzas were actually on the side of bland but all in all perfectly fine. Pleasant staff, good location but not a returner for us.