“AWESOME RIBS”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have never been dissappointed going here over the years, i had been away for a while and have to say their standard has not dropped. They have the tastiest beef ribs that few can match, the service was friendly and very efficient - great place for steaks, ribs..i think all their food is great.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I booked a table, thinking it would be busy but when I arrived it was quiet although filled up quickly, the service and food were excellent

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Party of three, we shared chateaubriand for two from specials and friend had Chicken Parmesan.

The mash was terrible. Almost like an adhesive, lack of taste. Sauce had lack of taste, simply milk and fluor for some thickness and some coloring. Even though the meat was decent the chicken was terrible, super dry and I question if they even breaded it themselves..

This was not a good experience and I wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere, great service. My wife had the spare ribs and it did not disappoint! I had the Nevada Burger and it was true value for money. The service was friendly and efficient. Well worth a visit. We actually got engaged in the Stellenbosch CB IN 1975!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Went for a late Sunday lunch on the 11th of December as it was my friend's birthday the next day. We ordered the Chateaubriand 500g steak to share. Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Great idea to have this on the menu as you get real value for money with this choice. Been going to this steakhouse for years and have never been disappointed with the food or service. Not even if you order seafood or something other than a steak. Great ambience and also family orientated. My nr 1 choice for the best steaks in town.