“Luxury Safari”

US$177,20*
and up
Full-Day Private Tour from Cape Town to Cape Point
More attraction details
Owner description: We do what we love and we love what we do. PG Tops and sister company Luxury Safaris promises to show you why Cape Town, the Garden Route and our wonderful wildlife and game parks ensure the holiday of a lifetime! All tours are fully private and customized.
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I'm still here in Cape Town and heading out tomorrow for the safari portion of my tour. I'm so excited with Luxury Safaris, (sister company of PG Tops), that I didn't want to wait until I got back. First of all, Sofie Otto put together a private tour for me that was exactly what I wanted. It covered all the important sites and a lot of fun sites. She was aware of my mobility issues and took that.into consideration. She assigned a guide named Jamie, who is truly amazing. We are getting along like long lost family. She is so patient with me because of my walking problems and my use of a walker. She is extremely knowledgable and personable. One day they asked if I would mind them sending a trainee with us to the vineyards. It was fine with me ( the more the merrier ). Imogen came along. She was previously a ranger and decided to become a tour guide. She was also extremely knowledgable and personable. She will be an awesome tour guide when her training is finished. I would highly recommend PG Tops because they do care about their clients

1  Thank Betty D

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Cape Town and surrounds were fantastic. We had a grand time in Cape Town and the nearby places we visited and our experience going around were made even more wonderful by PG Tops and the guide assigned to us, Ryan.

Ryan is fun, informative, engaging and is very patient. He managed the changes in weather really well and got us to see, visit and experience the places we wanted to visit and more. He conducted his work professionally. It is easy for him to be your friend also as he is friendly and engaging.

I strongly recommend PG Tops for travel and tours in SA.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We spent three days with Sarina touring the Cape and the Winelands. A knowledge, friendly disposition and willingness to adjust plans to suit us made our time touring Cape Town very great. She get to our interests and planned accordingly, museum and an amazing historic house. for a delicious meal at a restaurant once again chosen to suit our tastes. We have used many private guides during our travels and Sarina has been one of the best, highly recommend and will definitely come back...

If any one interested in such kind of!!!
Choose them they are the best

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Our family began our 2 week vacation in South Africa with 3 full days in Cape Town. Since we had never been there before, we felt that using a tour company to ensure that we made the best use of our time was a good idea. Yes it was! We booked 2 full days with PG Tops and one half day, to the Langa Township, which I will review separately. Our guide for the two full days was Provia. On our first full day we traveled to Cape Point. On the second day, she took us to the wineries. The drive to Cape Point was beautiful as we drove along the coast. Even though we had a few showers as we drove, every time we got out of the van the skies cleared and the views were amazing. We visited Cape Point, the Lighthouse and on the way back to Cape Town stopped at Boulders Beach to see the Penguin colony and passed through Simon's Town. On our second day with Provia, she helped us customize our tour. I had been encouraged to visit Franschoeck and we wanted to have something other than only wineries for our kids, ages 17 & 11. Provia organized a day where we visited a Lion Refuge, stopped to tour Franschoek and visited two wineries. The Lion Rescue Park has rescued lions from zoos and the circus and cares for the mistreated and injured animals. The pens for the lions were huge, each lion's history was posted so that we could understand how they came to the refuge. Franschoek was a quaint town with a lot of arts, restaurants and beautiful architecture. We visited our first winery in Paarl, Fairview Winery, and then traveled to Stellenbosch for lunch. After lunch we visited Ernie Els Winery in Stellenbosh Central. It was a beautiful 2 days of touring the Cape Town countryside. Having a tour company that was willing to customize and accommodate our interests as well as provide suggestions we were not aware of, greatly enhanced our appreciation and enjoyment of our visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Amazing tour of Cape Town with a personalized tour of the Langa township. Our tour guide Godfrey was absolutely incredible! He grew up in Langa, so it was very personal to him. We learned so much about Cape Town and South Africa through him. Very personable and extremely knowledgeable. He then took us to the ferry to Robben Island, which was awe inspiring all on its own. I highly recommend this tour to anyone touring Cape Town and wanting a very first hand experience of this beautiful city and its people. You will NOT be disappointed!